Texans/Vikings..was that ugly or what?

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard":3qqreukl said:
Man that was just hard to watch. Got a very bad feeling about the playoffs.

They are done the offense hasn't scored a touchdown in 7 quarter's.
The offense suck's time to bench Shaub pitiful performance.
The defense played well for spending all day on the field.
Kubiak needs to fire or bench a few players and have a come to Jesus meeting.
I actually paid 45 bucks for NFL ticket to watch that crap today.

Isomade":1htchswc said:
The Texans are done. Denver, New England, Baltimore, all better teams.

Texan's have one more to loose as well as Baltimore.
They both have fell apart Texans need a QB bad the one they have now has never done anything and they keep sticking with him. Give him 5 or 6 seconds and he is pretty good so is every other QB in the NFL.

Caustic Burno":3ia9wkpy said:
Isomade":3ia9wkpy said:
The Texans are done. Denver, New England, Baltimore, all better teams.

Texan's have one more to loose as well as Baltimore.
They both have fell apart Texans need a QB bad the one they have now has never done anything and they keep sticking with him. Give him 5 or 6 seconds and he is pretty good so is every other QB in the NFL.
Shaub is good at being predictable. Took the rest of the teams a little while to figure out how to read his predictability, which is why Hou did good the first part of the season.

Houston's defense has gone to crap as well--worn down I suppose.

I am not surprised. Houston teams have a way of doing very well, then crashing and burning. It will be all downhill now.

chippie":20pfhrn9 said:
I am not surprised. Houston teams have a way of doing very well, then crashing and burning. It will be all downhill now.

When I can sit in an easy chair and tell you what play they are fixin to run.

It is not a problem for a NFL coach to shut down the dud Shuab.
I have never seen what they seen in him they have a much better young man sitting on the bench.
They never audible, Shaub will not run for any reason. He can only see two reciever's Johnson or Daniel's.
Houston is going to run left 9 out of 10 times. This is the NFL that is not hard to defend.

Latest posts