Test

Help Support CattleToday:

I would argue about the number of lug nuts. Today you see everything from 3 to 6 on cars, and 5 to 10 on trucks / Suvs (stupid useless vehicles :)
And most know if its a chrysler the ones on the left side are probably left hand thread (wonder where they find all those left handed people to install the lug nuts on those cars?

rbell":2fmloblq said:
I would argue about the number of lug nuts. Today you see everything from 3 to 6 on cars, and 5 to 10 on trucks / Suvs (stupid useless vehicles :)
And most know if its a chrysler the ones on the left side are probably left hand thread (wonder where they find all those left handed people to install the lug nuts on those cars?

Yeah, I thought long about that one too but coming from the generation where 5 was the norm and heavy trucks had 6, I had to go with five.

i got 17 right. didnt attempt a few of them either. like the colors on soup one and the dwarf one, etc.

4. What six colors are on the classic Campbell's soup label?

How many got that one right? Cmon, I want to know the truth. I can guess three and thats it. Course, we were so poor that ___________.

Dick

Hate to admit it but this got me humming the "off to work I go" song trying to remember Bashful.....the total correct will be listed as forgot, the result of advancing maturity. DMc

Latest posts