Terror Plot Foiled by Brit Police

Help Support CattleToday:

Hats off to MI5,
Ever since they ( Bad Guys) kidnapped the Israeli Soldier , I've wondered why they did it.

They had to know that Israel was going to come down hard on them.

I know this is speculation,
But ,,,Do you think that the conflict could of been a distraction?
Something that they hoped would give them a chance to pull this off.

I'm so glad that it was stopped.

MULDOON":1cowmxgo said:
Hats off to MI5,
Ever since they ( Bad Guys) kidnapped the Israeli Soldier , I've wondered why they did it.

that is an idea Muldoon, never thought. it's just like that lot to do something like that.

Watching the news at lunch, reports of major delays in airports across the country. No liquids were allowed through security.
water
hand lotion
shampoo
etc.
Were all being confiscated.

warpaint":2olq6qan said:
Watching the news at lunch, reports of major delays in airports across the country. No liquids were allowed through security.
water
hand lotion
shampoo
etc.
Were all being confiscated.

if you had a baby with you or you had prescription medication, they were making you taste it before getting on board, as the terrorists had explosive liquid in fizzy drinks bottles, and mixed together would make a bomb, and the detinaters were in electric key fobs, the type that locks the car doors. These people are getting to clever. More have been arrested since this morning, and a lot more are being questioned.

MULDOON":2friklf6 said:
Hats off to MI5,

What motive can suicide bombers have? The prospect of virgins pales next to the reality of death--for me anyway.
What kind of society encourages its young men to become suicides? And how in the world do we deal with these sob's?

Is Lebanon a distraction? Or was it a test? Or just an army (Hezbollah) needing to fight?

I lean toward a view that they are conducting a multi front war on us. Wear us down, I guess that's their purpose.

Latest posts