Temps..

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
So we have not had any rain her since Aug 14th ( I know thw date for a fact becuase we had to put my beloved Steff to sleep the next day.) What little pasture we had burnt..Here was are temps today, yesterday it was 29-31..and the dorught goes on..

Current Weather Updated: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 17:00 MDT - Red Deer Airport
Delburne, AB 34
°C
°C
°F
Clear
Feels Like: 34
Wind: S 15km/h
Sunrise: 7:23
Sunset: 19:30
Relative Humidity: 13%
Pressure: 101.38 kPa
Visibility: 24.0 km
Ceiling: unlimited
Related Links
Watch Long Term Forecast
NEW Your Weather Gallery
Watch Today's Weather News
See Latest Satellite/Radar Maps

Hourly Last 24 Hours Historical Webcams Radar Maps UV Report Viewer Photos & Videos
Leduc, Alberta Canada
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Edmonton, Alberta Canada

View GalleryUpload Share your weather image!
Short Term ForecastUpdated: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 15:00 MDT
Wednesday
Evening Wednesday
Overnight Thursday
Morning Thursday
Afternoon

Clear Clear Sunny Sunny
Temp. 23°C 11°C 25°C 25°C
Wind S 15km/h SW 10km/h SW 10km/h N 25km/h
Humidity 29% 40% 18% 18%
P.O.P. 0% 0% 0% 0%

Hourly 14 Day Trend Weather Maps Highway Forecast Video Forecast
24 Hour Precipitation Outlook
We don't expect any precipitation from Wednesday Evening to Thursday Afternoon.WeatherEye for Mac

Our upgraded Mac WeatherEye widget has launched. Download to your dashboard for free today.
Check your UV Report

Know when UV rays are their strongest. Check the UV Report before you head out.
Long Term Forecast Updated: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 15:00 MDT
Friday
Sep. 25 Saturday
Sep. 26 Sunday
Sep. 27 Monday
Sep. 28 Tuesday
Sep. 29 Wednesday
Sep. 30

Mainly sunny Variable cloudiness Sunny Cloudy periods Cloudy periods Cloudy periods
P.O.P. 10% 20% 0% 10% 10% 10%
High 22°C 18°C 12°C 14°C 12°C 2°C
Low 5°C 8°C 1°C -1°C 2°C -5°C
Wind S 15 km/h NW 20 km/h NW 30 km/h SE 25 km/h NW 20 km/h NW 20 km/h

14 Day Trend Historical Statistics Weather Maps Video Forecast

Weather News
Fall Feels Like Summer?Today's temperatures are expected to be above normal across Canada. Alberta could see close to 30 degrees while Ontario sweats in the humidity. Watch Today's Weather News Fall Feels Like Summer? Fall Colours are Here Get a Head Start on the School Year! El Niño is Here!

It's a great day to look for a new job in Delburne. Click Here.Delburne Advertisements

I'm hoping you get rains like we have-or snow-something wet anyways.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":3mxpr6t6 said:
Those temps suck. We dont hit 34 here until about late november and then get down to 20 or lower jan to feb sometimes.

She was talking about CENTIGRADE you nitwit. They are HOT, and DRY, not cold.

3waycross":17fkrzdu said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":17fkrzdu said:
Those temps suck. We dont hit 34 here until about late november and then get down to 20 or lower jan to feb sometimes.

And what would that be on the Kelvin scale? :lol2:

3waycross":m1mfv2km said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":m1mfv2km said:

How am I to know this unless she specifies it nit wit.

Was 57 F here this morning. Was still drizzling this morning, had bout 2/10ths over night. alacattleman, the sun was shining Saturday and Sunday. With it hiding, the moisture is doing some good. Reminds me of the way Fall weather used to be 20 years ago.

1982vett said:
Was 57 F here this morning. Was still drizzling this morning, had bout 2/10ths over night. alacattleman, the sun was shining Saturday and Sunday. With it hiding, the moisture is doing some good. Reminds me of the way Fall weather used to be 20 years ago.[/quote] thats true we were talking about that the other day... plus i dont remember having this much fall grass in years... knee deep in dallis

alacattleman":559ocksp said:
1982vett":559ocksp said:
Was 57 F here this morning. Was still drizzling this morning, had bout 2/10ths over night. alacattleman, the sun was shining Saturday and Sunday. With it hiding, the moisture is doing some good. Reminds me of the way Fall weather used to be 20 years ago.[/quote] thats true we were talking about that the other day... plus i dont remember having this much fall grass in years... knee deep in dallis

Same here. My bermuda is green and tall although I havent put the cows on it and wont until next summer.

HD hope you get some rain or snow soon. Was hot here yesterday and they are forcasting the same for today.
Weatherman saying it is suppose to cool down this weekend, but not much chance of rain.

I'm not knee deep in grass, but it is green and growing. A fantastic change from crunchy brown moisture starved stuff two weeks ago. Looking to get a decent hay cutting unless we get an early frost. The millet I planted in late July has resurrected and really growing. But get this..... I'm not complaining I just haven't had the opportunity to say it for such a long time..... It's to wet to graze without the cows bogging the field. :clap:

Sorry HD, I just couldn't keep it bottled up any longer. I guess at this point all you can hope for is a better next year. I'm feeling more confident that this is the beginning of better weather for us. I still hope yours changes to your favor soon too.

Sorry I should have said Celsius I just thought you all would know that being as I am in Canada.. ;-)

This is just crazy, the ground crunches when you walk, we broke records yesterday, the hottest ever temps for this late in September.
I do not want snow yet as there still is the hay filed to graze and then break up, but some rain would be nice, we usually don't get permanent snow until Halloween.

I do not know what we did to p@ss off mother nature but we sure are feeling her wrath.

Vette I am glad you are getting rain and everyone is having bumper crops, it would be terrifying if everyone was in the same predicament.

I guess myself and everyone here will have to look to next year. 2010 will be a welcome change I hope ..

S&WSigma40VEShooter":pdig8t7s said:
3waycross":pdig8t7s said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":pdig8t7s said:

How am I to know this unless she specifies it nit wit.

She is in Alberta Canada. If you were as smart as you are SMART A$$ you would have noticed that. I understand it's hard to read when you are always looking for the next mean thing to say to someone on here.

Bout time for you to MORPH again isn't it? :wave: GOODBYE

She is in Alberta Canada. If you were as smart as you are SMART A$$ you would have noticed that. I understand it's hard to read when you are always looking for the next mean thing to say to someone on here.

Bout time for you to MORPH again isn't it? GOODBYE

:nod: :nod: :nod: :banana: :banana: :banana: :clap: :clap: :clap:

HD I knew what you were talking about the C' clued me in and it's not hard to read where you are from.

3way you kill me. :D :lol2:

We are breaking records here as well. July came in September. Normally we would have our first frost by now. I think El nino will keep it warmer than normal for a while. At least that is what Enviroment Canada is saying. Above normals until the end of November

Latest posts