Temperature

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
What is everyones temperature mines been mid to lower 50's - mid to upper 70's. We did have one night it dropped down to lower 40's. It seems to be getting colder alot faster than usual this year. Has anyone else experienced the colder temperatures fasture ?

Been pretty normal for this time of year here in TN... mid to high-50's at night warming to high-70's / low-80's during the day. Can't wait for the weather to actually start getting a little cooler!

I have been waiting for the cattle winter coats to start puffing up but I haven't noticed it yet. I do however have a calf who appears to have his winter coat on already and he was born about a month ago.

So far it's been like the rest of the year with no transition periods. A couple of nights in the low 40s and days in the mid 60s, then a couple of nights in the mid 60s and days in the low 80s. Then maybe a normal for this time of year, mid 50s and low 70s then something else totally different.

ive bushhogged all last week end, and in the evening this week... fantastic weather 80's with low humidity... wish i could dial it in there, and pull the knob off...

skyhightree1":1yqqxxw2 said:
What is everyones temperature mines been mid to lower 50's - mid to upper 70's. We did have one night it dropped down to lower 40's. It seems to be getting colder alot faster than usual this year. Has anyone else experienced the colder temperatures fasture ?

Scientists have released a report indicating that this is actually a small scale earth timeline event. They have been able to document they when all of the "climate change" experts pulled their collective heads out of their posterior's the resulting rush of air into their colons created a wind tunnel effect. This coupled with Al Gore collapsing because people are beginning to realize it was all a full scale war on coal created the perfect storm. Finally friction (between birkenstock's and the pavement) by liberals running around like chickens with their heads cut off because their lies have been exposed has been documented as accounting for the final 0.347 degree Celsius change in the computer models.

I hope this helps.

M5farm":2s26wftl said:
You need to catch up with current times. To cover their "donkeys" it's no climate change vs GW. That way it covers the cool down we're having now and is still waiting in the wings for the chicken littles to proclaim the "sky is falling", i.e. it's warming back up again.
What I got from the link was we're sure it's man made and that's absolutley semi-final, subject to some very tricky limitations. Or in other words "dammed if we know"

We're still hitting 93-94 late in the afternoon. Front suppose to come thru this weekend and projected highs for next week in the mid to upper 80's with good chance of another good rain this weekend.

sim.-ang.king":30tsvene said:
I checked my temp and it was 98.9 F. Do you think I should go to the ER? :lol:
Ahhhh you'll be fine. It was probably a used rectal thermometer and you forgot to shake it down. :mrgreen:

skyhightree1":2jj7odsv said:
I have been waiting for the cattle winter coats to start puffing up but I haven't noticed it yet. I do however have a calf who appears to have his winter coat on already and he was born about a month ago.

Sky, I have been seeing the winter coats coming on for about 3 weeks. I comb my cattle in the pasture and I noticed the PB simmental has about 2 inches of coat now.

Latest posts