Team work makes the dream work

Help Support CattleToday:

They get into the feed cans and contaminate the feed. Can pass a deadly disease to horses. They not only eat dead stuff, they will kill and eat chickens, eggs, chicks. They are opportunists. They eat eggs out of nests of wildbirds... pheasants and quail in this area.... I have had them tear apart sacks looking for feed when it is mineral in them and no "foodstuffs" near them. They will get under houses and sheds, and if they don't do the digging, they take advantage of the holes already there. They have been in the garden and will eat fruit/veg (tomatoes) that are just coming ripe...

I totally agree with @MurraysMutts .... I used to tolerate them until they started getting into the chickens coops BEFORE DARK... I accidentaly locked one in the coop one night because it was just about dusk when I got there and it had already gone inside... the next morning it was eating eggs and terrifying the chickens... have had several bantams partially eaten because they would get them off the roosts at night...
Now, it is a constant battle... stay away from the chickens and the garden and house... or I will catch you in the live trap and that will be a permanent end to your marauding.

Latest posts