Tax Refunds

Help Support CattleToday:

After the shut down is over, and Obamacare kicks in, you must have proof of insurance when you fill out your income taxes; if you don't, and are due a refund, you will not be getting it back.

They are reporting on Fox this morning that Eric Holder has stopped Amber Alerts and deep sea fishing.

Do they really think that people are blaming Republicans for that?

I'm just waiting for them to tell everyone to take their cattle off BLM land. This might be the last straw.

I have never liked the way BLM was set up. Our government should not allow ranchers to sell their grazing rights on public land. The ranchers that sold land to the government and kept the grazing rights should be allowed to do what they want. But it sure beats having some of the save the earth groups getting the BLM leases. I still can't see why people have to pay taxes when their not getting any service. Sure would be nice if we didn't have to pay any taxes in December. :D

Chuckie":wcg8tfgk said:
They are reporting on Fox this morning that Eric Holder has stopped Amber Alerts and deep sea fishing.

Here they have meetings to get all repubs out of office by their next election and blame them. Judging how the last election went.. I would venture to say YES repubs are getting blamed.

high if you can figure out how not to pay taxes in December please let me know what I need to do :lol:

skyhightree1":yuvtjxq0 said:
Chuckie":yuvtjxq0 said:

Here they have meetings to get all repubs out of office by their next election and blame them. Judging how the last election went.. I would venture to say YES repubs are getting blamed.

high if you can figure out how not to pay taxes in December please let me know what I need to do :lol:

You can't fix stupid. You live in the shadow of the arm pit of America. Ever wonder why DC has the ritchest suburbs? Theirs is increasing, most of the rest of America is decreasing.

83% of the government budget is available. Plus additional bills passed in the house to fund more. It is not a shutdown.

It is funny, for a shutdown, i just saw the first DHS patrol vehicle in Oklahoma in my life. Strange timing. I'm sure he burning fuel paid for on his own dime and probably volunteering his time.

Have you seen the newest polls on thr shut down? No, me neither. Which means they aren't favorable to the King.

Same computer used to process both:

WASHINGTON -- The Internal Revenue Service says you must pay your taxes during the government shutdown. But don't expect any refunds.

The IRS said Tuesday it will gladly accept tax returns and payments during the shutdown. In fact, they are required by law.

But, the agency said, it will not issue any tax refunds until the government resumes normal operations.

Most Americans filed their taxes in the spring. But more than 12 million filers asked for an automatic six-month extension, and those returns are due Oct. 15.

Got questions? Sorry, IRS call centers will not be manned, though automated ones are still running.

The agency did issue a temporary reprieve to taxpayers who are getting audited. Audits will also be suspended until the government starts back up.

No, they aren't blaming the Republican's for that. The dust mites are putting up cones so people can't pull over on the side of the road to take a picture of Mt. Rushmore. That is extremely childish putting it mildly. They are tangling some wire with it so if you touch the wire or cut it; you will be charged with destroying property.

It reminds me of when there was a hamburger left when we were kids, and my brother would grab it and start licking all around it real fast so he wouldn't have to cut it in half!!! :lol2: That is how ignorant Obama is acting when he says he wants to meet, but he is not going to give on anything. Our government doesn't work this way.

It took a strong man like Cruz to stand up against this Administration, and show us exactly what is going on. We had a good idea, but he is making Obama and Holder make fools of themselves.

Let it ride for as long as it takes for every American to get peeved off enough to realize that politicians don't represent the people anymore and it's time to start from scratch. Single term limits, middle class pay, normal Health care, and no more lifetime pension.
Time to force a clean slate

hooknline":2slgn2wu said:
Let it ride for as long as it takes for every American to get peeved off enough to realize that politicians don't represent the people anymore and it's time to start from scratch. Single term limits, middle class pay, normal Health care, and no more lifetime pension.

Hook, I agree with you entirely, but I predict our illustrious leader will take over the airwaves (because he can) in the next few days to inform the public (his supporters don't watch those channels) how the Republicans are destroying this Nation. (He hasn't left much to destroy IMHO! :2cents:

hooknline":2i8pztjl said:

agree

skyhightree1":2vgp7uv9 said:
Chuckie":2vgp7uv9 said:

Blue state.
There isn't a snowball's chance in hades that the dems will retake the House in midterm elections and even the Dems know it. Those districts are solid conservative--especially the Tea Party districts.

Greybeard. Va was carried by each party twice in the last four elections.
I am thinking he may have been at a family re-union, and mistook it for a meeting on the upper side of Va.

Greybeard, let's hold hands!

Latest posts