tax rates W vs Kerry

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Thanks to economist Stephen Moore of the Club for Growth for this comparison of Bush and Kerry on taxes.
Capital Gains Tax: Bush, 15 percent; Kerry, 20 percent.
Dividend Tax: Bush, 15 percent; Kerry, 40 percent.
Top Income-Tax Rate: Bush, 35 percent; Kerry, 40 percent. Middle Income-Tax Rate: Bush, 25 percent; Kerry, 28 percent. Lowest Income-Tax Rate: Bush, 10 percent; Kerry, 15 percent.
Credit Per Child: Bush, $1,000; Kerry, $500.
Marriage Penalty: Bush, eliminated it; Kerry, would reinstate it.
Death Tax by 2010: Bush, zero percent; Kerry, 55 percent.

While each of those is outrageous, it's the last one that is despicable to the extreme – almost to the point of being immoral. I'm sure when the queen of ketchup kicks the bucket that over half of her vast estate will go into the treasury. Yeah, right. But take the typical man or woman who worked hard their whole life and managed to scrape together a decent estate in spite of the punitive tax code. Kerry would grab for all he could and tell their heirs to give it up or they go to prison.

Craig-TX

Anyone that votes for Kerry...well... God help America!!

We should send him to England or Australia where he and his anti-second amendment buddies can walk the streets where crime is higher than ever and only the criminals have weapons.

Just read my current issue of NRA "America's First Freedom" publication...seems that the Austrailian Government is trying to outlaw SWORDS! Seems the criminal element that hasn't been able to find enough guns to steal are using Swords as an alternate lethal weapon.

Kerry doing a photo-op with a shotgun on a fake bird hunt...give me a break...at least Bush knows which end of the gun to use!

Too bad some of the extra liberal, turn the other cheek, be nice to the criminals, and "Just Say 'NO' to crime, drugs, etc.," politicians don't just start their own country...then, we could declare war on them for "Crimes (of omission) Against Humanity"...LOL!

Kerry doing a photo-op with a shotgun on a fake bird hunt...give me a break...at least Bush knows which end of the gun to use!
(of omission) Against Humanity"...LOL![/quote]

Yeah, he probably learned how to handle a gun while he was over in Vietnam!!

Ooops, nope my bad...that was him running away to daddy's arms instead of serving his country. That was Kerry learning to use a gun while serving his country.

eric":3a7xqlkm said:
(of omission) Against Humanity"...LOL!

Yeah, he probably learned how to handle a gun while he was over in Vietnam!!

Ooops, nope my bad...that was him running away to daddy's arms instead of serving his country. That was Kerry learning to use a gun while serving his country.[/quote]

I have read some accounts of Kerry's service in the Nam from some retired Navy officers.It was as fake as he is.

Latest posts