Taurus curve

Help Support CattleToday:

Bought my wife a hammer lesson snub nose 38 for Christmas, sold my concealed carry gun in favor of a 45. If I had seen that gun, I would have bought it.

I like how it looks and the trigger thing was a lil weird to me as well. The curve seems to still be accurage for what you need it for.

i bought couple of these and really like them yall

ResizedImage_1450896121234_zpskhhz0a6n.jpg

The Curve looks about like my Ruger LCP in a DeSantis holster. I'm not a big Taurus fan. They seem like good guns, but the quality finish work isn't there. With that being said I have two different Taurus pistols, and haven't had a problem with either one.

Yea i have a couple taurus pistols but no issues and pretty accurate. I like the guns kick stand too. thats a good gun for the pocket.

ram":e7tdfsu4 said:
The Curve looks about like my Ruger LCP in a DeSantis holster. I'm not a big Taurus fan. They seem like good guns, but the quality finish work isn't there. With that being said I have two different Taurus pistols, and haven't had a problem with either one.
I look at Taurus as the Mossberg of handguns. Nothing fancy, just solid reliable usefull pieces of equipment.

ga.prime":nd5jm8fy said:
I don't like it. A gun needs to be shaped like a gun, not a set of De-Liar fish scales.

:lol: :lol: :lol: we agree on one thing anyway. I lmao at that one. :clap:

kenny thomas":2ailensu said:
pricefarm":2ailensu said:
I carry a Taurus 380 and like it. Wonder how much one like that cost?
One on gunbroker right now, new but without laser is going to sell for 215.

I coon fingered one of the Curves a while back that gun is just not right.
Looks like you could shoot around corners. It is a very intriguing design I will give them that.
This old dinosaur will stick with a Colt Pony or Glock 42 in the mouse guns.

Latest posts