Takin a break

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
I never really liked it, when people would come up MIA on the forum. However be it dis functional at times, we are a make shift family here of sorts. I have certainly enjoyed posting here, and the knowledge gained. I have actually made several friends here that I maintain contact with off the boards as well.
I'm not leaving mad, no one has hurt my feelings etc. etc. It is actually hard to explain my decision. I guess to put it as honestly as I can, I have come under a conviction to become a better student of the scriptures, and focus more on serving others. I'm not sure how long my hiatus will be, probably from now till late summer.
Anyone that has the urge to PM me during my break is more than welcome to do so. Many members here have my phone number, and email address as well. Please feel free to stay in touch.

Good luck Bigfoot.

If it were one of certain other folks here that posted that, I 'might' think they had gotten 6 months in the county slammer for some indiscretion...(myself included)
:lol2:

:( I will miss you being around on the boards, God speed my cyber friend and may he be by your side in all you prevail, good luck dear friend, and maybe one day you will come back.

Bigfoot, Hate to hear this but I totally understand your decision. Best of luck to you and hopefully we will meet some day!

God Bless You!

Brian

Going to miss you neighbor. I understand that you have to do what you feel you are lead to do.

Make it count. I am here if you need something

You know and understand family. You expressed it well.

Looking forward to the story of your successes.

Latest posts