Take me out to the ball game

Help Support CattleToday:

RebelCritter

Reaction score
Take Me Out To The Ball Game
A doctor at a mental institution, decided to take his patients to a baseball game. For weeks in advance, he coached his patients to respond to his commands. He was a very dedicated doctor to his patients and he affectionately called them his "Nuts"

When the day of the game arrived, everything seemed to be going well. As the national anthem started, the doctor yelled, "Up nuts!" and the patients complied by standing up. After the anthem he yelled, "Down Nuts!" and they all sat down. After a home run he yelled, "Cheer nuts!" and they all broke into applause and cheers.

Thinking things were going very well, he decided to go get a beer and a hot-dog, leaving his assistant in charge. When he returned there was a riot in progress. Finding his assistant, he asked what happened, "what in the heck is going on"?.

The assistant replied, well...everything was fine until some guy walked by and yelled,

PEANUTS

Believe it or not, I have taken mental patients to a ball game. And camping. Nothing quite like that happened. Ever see a guy try to fish when he is trying to ignore the voices in his head? It is quite a conflict sometimes. :?:

Lammie":suvfgxbq said:
Ever see a guy try to fish when he is trying to ignore the voices in his head? It is quite a conflict sometimes. :?:

I can see where that could cause a few problems! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: now I need another keyboard this one is a little sticky with orange juice all over it, ROFLMAO. that one has got to me I can't stop the giggles.

Latest posts