Take a look at these bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

Aaron

Reaction score
They are not mine, nor will they ever be. All 24 months. I am just looking for brutally honest opinions. Wondering if I am missing something about these bulls. BW range is 91-114, ADJ WW 539-564, ADJ YW 1003-1115.

c1_zps81f3fa7f.jpg

c2_zps7a070691.jpg

c4_zpsa619a9c9.jpg

c3_zpsbb3c3203.jpg

nuthin special...........definitely not worth the time to give an in depth critique.

Maybe they should have been fed chicken shytt . ;-)

One is not bad , but not a fan of the other 3, especially for 2 year olds .

Not trying to follow the rest, but the first is the best of a sad bunch of bulls. Which is not saying a bunch. Any details on the bulls?

Alan":4616mn0s said:
Not trying to follow the rest, but the first is the best of a sad bunch of bulls. Which is not saying a bunch. Any details on the bulls?

Nothing I want to make public. Other than the guy is valuing them at 4k and up.

The bull in the 2nd picture would be my pick. I wish he had a little more depth to his flank and more lower quarter. He would make some nice baldies.

None of these bulls have anything to offer an average group of commercial cows, as they will not be improving the calves, and replacement heifers definitely would be out of the question. I would run these bulls through a commercial sale without papers, and not put my name to them. They are not bull material, just like a few that I had this year.

Aaron":1lldsa6z said:
Alan":1lldsa6z said:

4k for all four of them, well then that's a different story ... :lol2:

Aaron":3dw2ht8h said:
Alan":3dw2ht8h said:

I'd say 4k is about right for them. Meat prces are up. $1000 each at the weekly auction...