Tailgate cylinder

Help Support CattleToday:

snoopdog

Reaction score
I went to the classified board , but it's locked apparently . If not allowed here , please delete .I need a tailgate cylinder for a newholland 846/847 baler , if anyone has one , please pm.

snoopdog":1rvblx5w said:
I went to the classified board , but it's locked apparently . If not allowed here , please delete .I need a tailgate cylinder for a newholland 846/847 baler , if anyone has one , please pm.

Hope you find one cheaper than the last one I replaced on s Krone 160.

What's wrong with your old one?

There is a shop or two around here that can rebuild a cylinder or even make a new one. Not cheap but probably not any higher then a new one.

One of the cylinders is missing , it is a low budget backup /rough ground project . Seems to be in pretty decent condition otherwise . Supposedly taken off and sent to be rebuilt and never seen again . I'm in no hurry , it just dawned on me in my search , to ask here .

Keep an eye on craigslist you might get lucky and find one being parted out.

chevytaHOE5674":3clpqpa4 said:
Probably buy an entire 846 baler for about what a new cylinder would cost. Then you would have all kinds of spare parts.
Yeah, If I had known , went to an auction a couple years ago and they were bringing scrap price . I guess they are still popular in some areas for cornstalks and such.

Try Bailey hydraulics. They are a great company I use them all the time. Great tech guys that will help you out and great prices.

ohiosteve":3464rnyz said:
Try Bailey hydraulics. They are a great company I use them all the time. Great tech guys that will help you out and great prices.
Thanks , I will