T-storms

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl580+

Reaction score
well, for those not getting rain, maybe this storm will head your way and drop something. right now we are in the midst of thunderstorm warnings, mostly wind to be gotten out of it for us, though. hopefully it rains where needed.

I haven't even heard any thunder in at least a year...i've been waiting for a good thunderstorm around here...I haven't seemed to have any luck getting any rain though

we had the ground shaking window rattling kind here. got a few spots of rain out of it. enough to wet the top layer of ground anyway. :roll:

we usually dont get any precipitation until winter and then it snows until we can barely walk outside...turns the ground into a big mud pile

Cowgirl, get outside and BLOW real hard to the south east! We need that stuff this way, bad bad! Oh please! send me some! :)

It has rained here everyday except for three days this month. We can use some sunshine. I just hope it doesn't stop raining at all like it did last fall.

RebelCritter":27ccivxv said:
Cowgirl, get outside and BLOW real hard to the south east! We need that stuff this way, bad bad! Oh please! send me some! :)

the wind blew all night last night. unless there was a sudden cause for it to stop, it should hit you by this fall. ;-) winds were supposed to blow up to 70 mph last night. don't know if they did, but they issued a warning anyway.

Critter, it looks like Cowgirl has been a blowin. Seems our storms are coming starting tomorrow. :lol:

Ill believe it when I see it. 30% chance of rain aint much to count on. Besides, dont that mean there is a 70% chance it WONT rain? odds are bad.....

RebelCritter":3i9l7aa7 said:
Ill believe it when I see it. 30% chance of rain aint much to count on. Besides, dont that mean there is a 70% chance it WONT rain? odds are bad.....

But if you need the rain the 70% is likjely what will happen, if you need it to stay dry it will be the 30% that pops up.

dun

RebelCritter":3mfwtmjc said:

Yeah but that is better than a 100% chance it won't rain. :lol:

dun":2mg8j0th said:
RebelCritter":2mg8j0th said:

But if you need the rain the 70% is likjely what will happen, if you need it to stay dry it will be the 30% that pops up.

dun

You believe in Murphy too huh? :)

flaboy-":x7gb5kfx said:
RebelCritter":x7gb5kfx said:

Yeah but that is better than a 100% chance it won't rain. :lol:

True. I love your optimism. :p

dun":17mfwo7z said:
RebelCritter":17mfwo7z said:

dun

Dun is right. I was going to cut hay a couple weeks ago. The weatherman says it's going to rain Wed 60%, Thurs 50%, Fri 30%. He even showed those time lapse picture of the highest probability areas. My farm was right in the middle. I didn't cut and got zero, zilch, nada, nothing! Now if I had cut, a hurricane would have come through and dropped 7 inches on me. :x

whenever I comment like "we sure could use some rain" or "it's getting a kinda dry"... my husband always says "do you want me to cut down a field?" cuz sure as he lays it down, the rain will come...