Superglued Lips???

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC

Reaction score
Woman says masked women super glued her lips

Things in her home were also destroyed. She blames trouble with her fiance's ex-girlfriend.

By DANA TREEN, The Times-Union

A Jacksonville woman told police she thinks heated jealousy prompted an attack in which her lips were sealed with super glue and her eyes taped shut while five women ransacked her Woodland Acres house.

The 29-year-old woman told police she has been having trouble with her fiance's ex-girlfriend. She has filed three previous criminal mischief reports, including one that resulted from a graffiti message telling her to "Leave or Die."

The attack Tuesday happened when the woman, who is not being identified by the Times-Union because her assailants have not been caught, returned home after a walk with her dogs. She told police she found five masked women inside. The women, who rushed from two back rooms, grabbed her, pushed her into a bedroom and forced her to strip, she told police.

When her assailants couldn't find a gag, they held her head back and squirted glue on her lips as she lay on her stomach. One of the attackers clamped the woman's lips together so the glue would bond, a police report said.

Then her eyes were taped shut, she said.

The woman said some of her assailants went into the front room and began throwing things around, breaking a $200 cup and saucer and picture frames.

As the victim listened, one of the women told the others to leave the furniture alone because "we're gonna need that" and not to touch a fish tank because "I actually like that."

The report said one of the women came back into the room to ask the victim, "'Should I stab you?'"

The victim told police she was asked, "Are you going to leave now?"

A short time later, her assailants left, she said.

The victim worked out of the handcuffs and used a knife that had been jabbed into her bed to cut herself free. On a bedroom wall, someone had written her fiance's name and "you belong to me," the report said.

The woman told the Times-Union on Wednesday that she and her fiance sleep in shifts so someone is always awake because of past incidents that include messages scratched in the hood of a car and sugar being poured in its gas tank. Jacksonville police said they had not made any arrests Wednesday.

"It is under investigation," Sgt. Larry Kitchen said.

dana.treenjacksonville.com, (904) 359-4091

Geez. Talk about fatal attraction. How hard can it be to find her? Everyone seems to know who she is!

When my brother attended Ohio State he had a GF sink an axe in his door.. I told him he should have gone to OSU.

MikeC":2kd7id84 said:
Turnmyjawloosemaw":2kd7id84 said:
Which set?? :oops:

Top. I suppose. Course the other might have gotten better results.

Yeah, the BF would have been pissed. The top ones were just doing him a favor.

Now boys. Remember there are ladies on this board. Play nice or I'll have Auntie Alice wash your mouths out with soap. :shock:

Lammie":21jilzfi said:
Now boys. Remember there are ladies on this board. Play nice or I'll have Auntie Alice wash your mouths out with soap. :shock:

as long as she isnt naked when she does it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

the woman probably talked too much...I know a lot of women that need their lips superglued shut :lol:

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":atx9mbu5 said:
Probably lucky it wasn't the other set of lips! ;-)

:shock: :shock: :shock: ...Springer...you done went and turned this thread X-rated :lol:

Latest posts