Super Scooby

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire

Reaction score
Crochet anyone?

3.3 pound burger has 2,645 calories

BRISTOL, England, Sept. 28 (UPI) -- A British fast-food restaurant is hailing its signature dish, the Super Scooby, as the country's largest and most fattening burger.

Officials with the Jolly Dryer restaurant in Bristol, England, said the 2,645-calorie burger includes four 1/4-pound beef patties, eight strips of bacon, eight cheese slices, 12 onion rings, three sauces and a generous serving of lettuce, Sky News reported Monday.

Nick Lomvardos, 42, owner of the restaurant, said the 3.3 pound sandwich has yet to leave a customer hungry.

"None of our customers have ever been disappointed by the Super Scooby," he said. "We have never heard of a bigger one being served up anywhere else and we are challenging any big eaters to come along and finish one. If you can manage that then we'll give you a free can of Diet Coke. I have never tried eating one myself but I'd struggle to finish one half the size."

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2009/09/28/ ... 254173263/

Sounds a little much..... I grill 1/2 pound hamburgers a lot of the time, and one of those will fill you up, much less this monster they are making.

grannysoo":2yvoavon said:
Sounds a little much..... I grill 1/2 pound hamburgers a lot of the time, and one of those will fill you up, much less this monster they are making.

Go a day or two without eating (if your stomach doesn't shrink). :p

alisonb":1umljlwk said:
"If you can manage that then we'll give you a free can of Diet Coke." :lol2: :lol2:

The owner must love diet coke. The entire population of earth can only have what the owner loves.

alisonb":1c1avq5m said:
2645 calories! After that it would have to be diet coke or water. :shock:
After that would it really matter? you'd have killed any diet and had all your days calories in one sit. Wonder if his slogan is 'Heart attack city here we come'. and at a time when our Government is trying to get people to cut down on junk food.
puke.gif

a link to the burger.....
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... -sale.html