Summer Project Update

Help Support CattleToday:

rangergirl56m

Reaction score
Well, I am back from an amazing summer at the ranch petting zoo and I wanted to share some pictures with you! I had posted pictures before I left of my boys when there were a day old. Now I wanted to share some when they got older. They were great all summer long and taught the kids a ton! It's amazing the look on a kids face the first time they get to pet a calf. I always take it for granted that I get to spend time with so many different animals, when some kids don't ever see anything except cats and dogs. For our classes that we taught(once a day), I would bring one of the calves to where we were giving the class and the kids would get to ask questions and then pet him. They were perfectly well behaved and the kids adored. Just thought ya'll might like to see. They are now at their new home where they will be raised for meat.

This was them as newborns(less that 24 hours old)
untitled-2.jpg

untitled1.jpg

This is them at the end of this summer...and YES they did live together in the same pen. Not the best situation, but I made do with what I had.
1625-1.jpg

Cattle are so artistic, wouldn't you say?
1546-1.jpg

1549-1.jpg

My fiance and I actually used them in our engagement pictures as well. It fits us perfectly ;-)
423-2.jpg

427-2.jpg

435-2.jpg

Latest posts