Stupid Fools

Help Support CattleToday:

Unfortunately, dog fighting is a very lucrative 'business' - if you can call watching one dog tear another one apart a 'business'. :( :x

Was talking to a deputy at coffee this morning and he said there are people kidnapping dogs here to be used for practice by the fighting dogs. These are some sick people.

I'd heard rumors of that when I lived in Atlanta - one of the reasons my dogs were never left outside if I wasn't there to watch them.

My favorite part of this article!

Guys like Michael Vick, our nation's scurrilous hip hop hoodlums and other waste-of-sperm-and-eggs are not even worthy to carry this canine's excrement much less superintend their subsistence. The Pit Bulls should be walking these boys on the leash, teaching them to fetch, heel and sit and not the other way around.

Short version - Vick is a thug. :mad:

Nobody is worth the kind of care the team put in trying to keep him out of trouble..
He should be fired-and made to pay back the money,which should be used to care fore dogs like that,and to teach kids better.

peg4x4":3hgl8ero said:
Nobody is worth the kind of care the team put in trying to keep him out of trouble..
He should be fired-and made to pay back the money,which should be used to care fore dogs like that,and to teach kids better.
Peg, I think that's a great idea!

I found it refreshing that someone would actually print an article that parallels my experience with Pit Bulls.

dun":2bdqivb9 said:
I found it refreshing that someone would actually print an article that parallels my experience with Pit Bulls.

Most of the ones I've met were frendly to a fault-to humans.
Some of those same dogs would kill another animal in a heartbeat.. It's in the breeding,brought out by training.. Kind of like a Border Collie herding coconuts,cause there's nothing else to herd. A little training,and the right/wrong inviorment,
VOILA

Brute 23":2uojwfoc said:
dun":2uojwfoc said:

AND what is that experience?

With people calm and gentle, properly trained not agressive towards other dogs.

dun":ppu4phco said:
Brute 23":ppu4phco said:
dun":ppu4phco said:

AND what is that experience?

With people calm and gentle, properly trained not agressive towards other dogs.

Yep.. What most people don't realize is the reason Pitt Bulls were/are used for fighting dogs was/is because of all the breeds that could fight. Pitts Bulls were the only ones who would not turn on their owners. Dobermans and many other breeds once they were taught to be aggressive would turn on their owners in the dog fighting pits. They could not be handled by humans. Pitt Bulls on the other hand could be taught to be agressive to another animal but they still always remained loyal to their owner/ handler.

The media misconcieves loyalty to the owner for human agression towards others.

All the abused dogs and irresposible owners have given the dog a bad rap. 99% of the "Pitts" of today are not true Pitt Bulls.

Some of the most true to the breed Pitt Bulls are the ones still used in the under ground fighting and they do not look or act like what most people think a Pitt Bull looks or acts like. Its the media feeding and contributing to peoples' ingorance.

Latest posts