Struggles

Help Support CattleToday:

snoopdog

Reaction score
Got the hay down , been working on the "new to me" baler, all week . I think I got most of the bases covered ,but I am nervous . I will get the hay up , the other dependable baler is ready to go, I just would rather have it in a bigger bale. I had to use comet in the shower . If it works , I'm a partial dumazz, if not , a total , according to my sweet and lovely .

Smarter than one fellow I know. He got grease in his hair and decided he'd cut it with gas. In the shower. Wanna guess how that played out? He lived through it with no lasting effects.

Good luck on the hay. When all else fails, you just have to "worry" it into a ball. Persistence will take you a long way.

Just finished rolling every thing I had on the ground, clouds are building.

IT WORKED ! Like a dream , couple of snafus with the learning curve, but baled great . Just pulled out of the second field about 9, done. Too tired to collect Ken.

This is my 600 dollar baler , about 900 in it , and the bales it made . Still have about 60 to transport. It helps if you're handy with a wrench, my dad taught me that .

ALACOWMAN":4e1ywbc4 said:
You must be like me,, buy someone's else's wore out equipment,,and resurrect it..
I like bargains , I've been burned , but yeah , it's pretty satisfying .

snoopdog":1up63dta said:
ALACOWMAN":1up63dta said:
You must be like me,, buy someone's else's wore out equipment,,and resurrect it..
I like bargains , I've been burned , but yeah , it's pretty satisfying .
getting burned happens occasionally ...but it's only a small wound,not a white elephant ...

Latest posts