Stress Management Technique

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
If you've has a rough day, here's a stress management technique recommended in all the latest psychological texts.

It really works.

Just take a few seconds and focus on each step.

1. Picture yourself near a stream.

2. Birds are softly chirping in the cool mountain air.

3. No one but you knows your secret place.

4. your are in total seclusion from the hectic place called "The World."

5. the soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.

6. The water is crystal clear.

7. You can easily make out the face of the person you're holding underwater.

8. See, you're smiling already! :D

What if it's someone on here and we don't know what they look like? I guess we could imagine holding their avatar under water. ;-)

I have had to use this technique several times recently...one particular doctor causing havoc with the rest of the hospital staff....and YES, I do smile when visualizing his head under the running water!! ;-) ;-) ;-)

I dont want to sound like a righteous old fart.-- but I read this post and realized that there is no one I hate or dislike enough to want to do that to .That may not be a big deal to some .But when I consider what I was capable of in years gone by to me its big stuff.

Carlos D.":3os9y1v6 said:
I dont want to sound like a righteous old fart.-- but I read this post and realized that there is no one I hate or dislike enough to want to do that to .That may not be a big deal to some .But when I consider what I was capable of in years gone by to me its big stuff.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Good for you! :)

Latest posts