Storming the US Border

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah , we need to shoot everyone who's ancestors weren't here before 1620.

Three different situations seem to be confused with each other too often these days.
1) Immigration
2) Illegal Immigration
3) Invasion

The 2nd and 3rd are unacceptable. In this particular event... when people from another country are waving the flag of the country they are SUPPOSEDLY fleeing and throwing objects at governing authorities (in this case border patrol and the only reason they are throwing rocks and not shooting is because they don't have guns, if they did they would be shooting) then I would classify this as an attempted invasion, which allows for our government to defend our borders by any and all means necessary. It seems contrary to rational thought to attack the people who you are asking to help you?

If someone knocked on your door and attacked you when you went to open it, would you try to defend your home and secure the door or say come on in? Whatever your answer, the situation is the same.

The United States will not shoot unarmed human beings seeking asylum. Take it to the bank!!

There are means to secure the border crossings without shooting unarmed human beings. The crossings are closed on both sides.

Trump may be mad enough to shoot unarmed humans seeking asylum but he will lose support in the Senate where many in his party are already stating their concerns.

I didn't suggest killing unarmed people. I did suggest that, if my classification of it being an invasion, that deadly force would be acceptable.

Red tape makes it too complicated. People overthink it. You don't have to kill them. Warn them. Then maybe some tear gas and rubber bullets. Then just back up a little with a Benelli and some bird shot. Won't take long to get the message across.

JMJ Farms":13z04jx6 said:
I didn't suggest killing unarmed people. I did suggest that, if my classification of it being an invasion, that deadly force would be acceptable.

Red tape makes it too complicated. People overthink it. You don't have to kill them. Warn them. Then maybe some tear gas and rubber bullets. Then just back up a little with a Benelli and some bird shot. Won't take long to get the message across.

Mike. I did not direct that at you. Anyone who watched TV today understands the political consequences of shooting unarmed people seeking asylum. It will not happen.

slick4591":6tsfdume said:
snoopdog":6tsfdume said:

Lets hear your solution.
I wish I had one that would be acceptable to everyone, I don't think that's possible. What I do think is possible is, opening your mind and realizing that AMERICA does not need a boogeyman to thrive as a country, be it liberals,conservatives, christians, muslims, mexicans the chinese. The list goes on.

Hook2.0":2qz6gkss said:
snoopdog":2qz6gkss said:
Because the issues of 1620 are the same as the issues now?
Laughable.
And yet you compare the 1776 bill of rights to the issues of today ,correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts