sterlingbp

Help Support CattleToday:

Mahoney Pursley Ranch

Reaction score
I would like to thank CT forum member sterlingbp for the delivery today of a registered angus bull and heavy bred cow I recently purchased from him. If anyone here is looking for some real quality registered angus cattle he has them.I know my starting with only two is small but it is a start. As soon as I can relocate my longhorn mix cows and calfs I will buy more. I am sure I am going to catch some flack for going black,hey that rhymes,but oh well. :lol: :cboy:

Mahoney Pursley Ranch bought a Registered Angus bull and bred cow from myself. I thank and commend them on the purchase and they purchased quality animals, not just the cheaper animals. Their forsight to get quality instead quanity says a lot to their commitment in the long run. Good people and good cattle. can't beat that. Take Care, Sterlingbp

Medic24-That is truly correct in a cattle sense. :roll: You know a breed of cattle like Angus is popular and hot when you have no problem selling bulls and the cattle bring top money at the sale barn. Take Care, Sterlingbp

Latest posts