Stephen Hawking RIP........

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

jltrent

Reaction score
Professor Stephen Hawking has died at the age of 76 - more than 50 years after he was given just two years to live.

The world's most celebrated scientist passed away peacefully at his home in Cambridge this morning after a long battle with motor neurone disease, his family has revealed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ad-76.html

Dealing with the disability he had for over 50 years probably wasn't all that great. I could not imagine that heII on Earth.

I don't see how he made it that long in that shape and it probably want get any better....

wacocowboy":20k4mhyc said:
Sorry for his family but I don't agree with his views and don't think he was a very good person.
But he was a straight shooter. Could care less if you agreed or not, it wasn't going to change his position on anything. Don't agree with a lot he said but gotta appreciate someone who will at least take a firm stand.

One has to be careful with that 'firm stand' thing. Stalin, Hitler, Putin, Mussolini, Hussein, Qaddafi, Idi Amin, Kim Jong-Il, Bashar al-Assad, Pol Pot and many others were all able to rise to notoriety and infamy by doing little more than taking a 'strong stand'..

greybeard":1kv3505p said:
One has to be careful with that 'firm stand' thing. Stalin, Hitler, Putin, Mussolini, Hussein, Qaddafi, Idi Amin, Kim Jong-Il, Bashar al-Assad, Pol Pot and many others were all able to rise to notoriety and infamy by doing little more than taking a 'strong stand'..

That ain't Trumps deal, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.