Steer riding Baron style.

Help Support CattleToday:

ctlbaron

Reaction score
My son Joe and I were at the barn Wednesday feeding. I decide to show the young one how rough and tough his old man was. For some strange reason unknown to me, I say, in true dumba** fashion, "watch me ride this steer boy." I jump on board to make the fastest dump form a steer in history. I may have been on him a second and a half. I did however obtain an impressive altitude in that short time. Needless to say I land a** over tea kettle in the grass all skinned up. I thought I'd have to take the kid to the emergency room for treatment from laughing so hard. I must say it was a great source of excitement for a couple of seconds. The kid says he's gonna hang around with me more, I'm always good for a laugh. :)

Good thing you didn;t have to take him to the hospital. They would have had an epidemic of strained necks from all of the head shaking and tch-tching

dun

That sounds like child abuse to me. How dare you make that child laugh :lol: :lol:

what a sight that must have been, has his sides healed well now from all that laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: :cboy:

you can put that one in the Jackass book on how to entertain the kids. ;-) :roll:

ctlbaron":1h72a0js said:
The kid says he's gonna hang around with me more, I'm always good for a laugh. :)
Well worth the ride, and the fall.

Next time please have the camera ready!

You can't buy a ride like that anywhere. Crowder I'm all booked up for this year. The mall has me doing the stunt dressed like Santa Clause. Tod I thought the same thing. :)

ctlbaron":2xql8gt0 said:
You can't buy a ride like that anywhere. Crowder I'm all booked up for this year. The mall has me doing the stunt dressed like Santa Clause. Tod I thought the same thing. :)

Baron - why not action replay with the camera ready. anything to give us a laugh ;-) :lol: :cboy:

Nope, just pure stupidity there Paint. I must again say, two seconds of pure excitement. Makes me want to enter the Mexican pinball contest at the rodeo this fall.