STATIC ELECTRICTY

Help Support CattleToday:

llcupit

Reaction score
Wow! It has been so bad the last couple of days you can't walk across the room without it lighting up your eyeballs. Anyone else having a problem with it?

Not anymore. Fired up the house humidifier, problem solved. It had gotten to the point that the dog didn;t want to be petted.

It's not so much in my house,but everytime I grab the door to get of of my truck it zaps the peewoddin outa me.

Cal

Calman":3nc2w8tk said:
It's not so much in my house,but everytime I grab the door to get of of my truck it zaps the peewoddin outa me.

Cal

I had that problem with the saddle blanket kind of seat covers. For some reason the regular covering on the seats in the Fords don;t do it, but in my wifes chevy it zaps the snot out of me.

Had that problem just before it snowed. Was shocking the kids, cats, dog, hubby, and self. Drove me crazy.

dun":co8a7nk1 said:
Calman":co8a7nk1 said:

Cal

I had that problem with the saddle blanket kind of seat covers. For some reason the regular covering on the seats in the Fords don;t do it, but in my wifes chevy it zaps the snot out of me.
Buy a can of that anti static stuff wimmen use on the clothes they wear and spray it on the seat covers,works great. ;-) And no more peewoddin. :lol2:

Latest posts