stall dividers

Help Support CattleToday:

The thing that I would do is buy some out of Sullivan's.

If you aren't willing to spend that much money on them, weld some yourself. They are super easy.

We build our own chutes and stall dividers and it isn't that hard. Just get some approximate measures of it (or find someone's that you can measure), get the supplies, and get yourself a welder.

Best Wishes

-Angus Girl

Just build your own. Look at the one's from Sullivans then make your own. Plus it makes them a lot lighter to handle. I know we had a set from Sullvans then we need two more sets so they built them Vs ordering them and they look the same and just as good. ;-)

my friend graduated last year and he has a pair of steel ones and a wall fan bracket i think he was trying to get rid of

he only used them for the georgia junior beef futurity and the georgia national fair and ther in good shape

jefferson isnt that far from Macon so it would be an easy trip to come get them one day

send me your email and i will email you his phone number

cityslicker

If you make your own, also make some wide, flat feet for them with holes so you can bash large steel pins into the ground to anchor them. Also, make sure the mesh/bars are close enough together that they will not get their heads and legs stuck in them. Remember a badly designed stall divider is not only annoying but dangerous to both the animals and handlers.

Latest posts