SRBEEF?

Help Support CattleToday:

Frankly I don't know Vicky. For a variety of reasons I haven't seen them in a few weeks. I will be checking on them this weekend. We'll see. I am mostly interested in gains on my corn-grazing steers. Sun has been out so maybe the scale is finally thawed but then there is a snow storm and ice due thru the area over this weekend... Jim

Thanks Jim,

good to hear from you.

We're battling some pretty good floodwaters up in this area right now. Most of our bridges between Minnesota and
North Dakota are closed due to roads being flooded and dangerous ice jams.

I've got 2 on the ground right now, a black bull calf from a simmi-herf cow, and a REALLY nice black heifer out of
an Angus cross cow. Both sired by Bextor. I bought 5 bred cows from smallrancher (CT Forum member) last fall and I am very pleased with them. Very nice and quiet to handle. All of them were AI'd. Waiting on one more out of Bextor and 2 from a registered Herf bull. Then another 30+ from the 2 Angus (not registered) bulls we ran last summer.

I LOVE this time of year, even through all the water and mud, I just love seeing those new babies!

Have a good weekend,
Vickie

ps. When are you going to go pick up your new heifer?

I look at the world wide web and sites like this as a place to discuss ideas and problems, not for dicussions of individual people or personal conversations. I appreciate the help and opinions I have received here.

However exactly when and how I am going to pick up a heifer from ND is not necessarily a topic for public conversation on the world wide web. JMHO. Jim

WELL!!!!

SNAP!! :mad:

I wouldn't have bothered asking but you had already mentioned her on another conversation in a previous topic. In fact, you were downright happy about getting her and I was happy FOR you!

I'm not exactly sure why you are P*SSY with me but that's fine Jim, I get your message loud and clear.

I guess I figure as adults, if we disagree on something, like guns, we can agree to disagree and still be friendly, be polite, do business and discuss other topics. I darn sure didn't rub your nose in anything like you seem to be trying to do to me here. I don't put up with it in person and I"m darn sure not gonna put up with it on here.

All I can say is... I see how you are, and now so does everyone else!!

Have a nice day regardless

ps. probably a good idea that you no longer have your email or PM available or you would have gotten as many PM's as I have already about your rude response!

Latest posts