Square B Atlantis 8060

Help Support CattleToday:

smartin0022

Reaction score
Anyone using him? Results? I'm looking at 3 yearling bulls out of him this week wondering if anyone has any information or actual results. He looks deep enough. DOC % is good I care most about docility and I don't need a heifer bull he's going on proven cows.

Anyone using him? Results? I'm looking at 3 yearling bulls out of him this week wondering if anyone has any information or actual results. He looks deep enough. DOC % is good I care most about docility and I don't need a heifer bull he's going on proven cows.
I like his flush brother True North a bunch. Going to flush a cow to Atlantas next week.

I like his flush brother True North a bunch. Going to flush a cow to Atlantas next week.
I'm not a big EPD type but which one is best of the 3?

Attachments

• 698017679.jpg
    698017679.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 33
  • 698017670.jpg
    698017670.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 698017660.jpg
    698017660.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 32
We don't know you didn't send any pictures of them, only pictures of the papers. You can't tell from that alone.

We don't know you didn't send any pictures of them, only pictures of the papers. You can't tell from that alone.
Haha, I'm asking about #'s I know which one is best looking J64. I bought him I'll put up some pics I was just wanting to know which ends were the best. All 3 of them were super nice. I bought off phenotype I'm just wondering what his #'s are compared to the other 2.

The 1st and 3rd seem to have the most growth, marbling a bit low on them. The 1st and 2nd have the milk about where I like it, so my vote is for the first one.

Ken
Well I bought the 3rd 1. Just off phenotype. #1 was my 2nd pic. 2 had that I wanna fight look.

Not much between 1 & 3 just the milk and a lot of people don't like as much milk as I do. I'm sure he will do well for you, congratulations on your purchase.

Ken
Thanks. Hope to get him home soon. Gotta do a Lil prep work on bull pen. He's going in with a steer I'm beefing out for about 75 days before he gets to enjoy the next several years doing what they're supposed to do.

Picked up 66 today instead of 64 my first pick. Still happy with the bull. He will do the job.
20230228_182757-jpg.26827

Latest posts