Spy On Girls Web Cams

Help Support CattleToday:

Thought this was maybe a post pertaining to the "barn cams" I've seen on ebay. Supposed to be able to mount the camera/transmitter within 500 or so feet away, and have live video sent to your TV.

Anyone have one of these ?

no me ... yet - but I'm interested in such a camera - I thought this was the same thing you thought. hehehe! Some of the novelty type magazines I receive have setups but they are only good for 100 feet. Let me know if you find something.

coolpop":qsiw2kxa said:
no me ... yet - but I'm interested in such a camera - I thought this was the same thing you thought. hehehe! Some of the novelty type magazines I receive have setups but they are only good for 100 feet. Let me know if you find something.

Must have been a lot of folks that htought they were talking about barn cams, there are over 300 views.
A while back wlamart had some that were good to 300 feet. That's about the max range I've found unless you want to spend BIG dollars.

dun

Isn't that kinda like watching grass grow? :roll: Unless of course you've got one fixin' to calve. Otherwise probably pretty boring! But now that I think about it, probably not half as boring as what's on TV anymore.

If it's not for watching a sick cow/calve, etc. what do you think it's for? Did'nt think a barn cam was for just looking at my barn. Heck I'd save my money and just glance out the crack in my wall. :D

dun":2d4446jg said:
coolpop":2d4446jg said:

Must have been a lot of folks that htought they were talking about barn cams, there are over 300 views.
A while back wlamart had some that were good to 300 feet. That's about the max range I've found unless you want to spend BIG dollars.

dun

Yes, barn cams. That is exactly what I thought this post wanted to show me. :lol:

john250":1nie1orw said:
Yes, barn cams. That is exactly what I thought this post wanted to show me. :lol:

Where's that darn turnip truck that you think we all just fell off of?

dun

cornstalk":2k9b06ue said:
Thought this was maybe a post pertaining to the "barn cams" I've seen on ebay. Supposed to be able to mount the camera/transmitter within 500 or so feet away, and have live video sent to your TV.

Anyone have one of these ?
Yea i have three but we dont use them in the barns. We use them in my dads fabercation shop to make sure the workers are actually working. :lol:
Sam

Latest posts