Spring Ain't Sprung Yet

Help Support CattleToday:

Well the snow storm is winding down here now, nothing but flurries next several days. Don't know the official amount but the weatherman said our area got close to 40 inches, sometimes 4 inches per hour. Supposed to get 40 to 50 mph winds tonight and tomorrow. Don't know what to expect when morning comes. Brrr!

Sun is shining here too. But it is about 5 degrees and the wind is blowing hard and that 3 feet plus snow is a real problem. A message just came on the tv screen saying only emergency vehicles are allowed on the roads. And yes some schools were open today. I wouldn't want to be a bus driver today. Weatherman said we might sneek into the thirties next week. Sure am looking forward to that.

Our cold weather spell has broken-- Was 36 degrees this morning with 25-30 mph NW Chinook winds...Then it rained a little, then snow....We had about 6 inches of snow on the ground anyway and now its sloppy out there-just got in from riding the 4 wheeler thru the cows, just making sure nothing bagging up early (not supposed to be anything for another month- but I don't want to get caught with any surprises)- it sure beats that 30 below stuff...Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny with the rest of the week in the 30's :D

I sure feel for you folks in NY--been watching on tv and it doesn't look fun....

Have a good friend that grew up in your neighborhood...Scobey and went to school in Flaxville. Sure has some stories to tell.
Do you know any of the Linders.
DMc

Susie David":my2evvkj said:
Have a good friend that grew up in your neighborhood...Scobey and went to school in Flaxville. Sure has some stories to tell.
Do you know any of the Linders.
DMc

Nope-- Don't know too many people from up there- thats about 120 miles northeast of me-- About as close to Canada as you can get without being there.. ;-) :lol:

We hada couple of days flurries and then sunshine reminds me of march weather. It hasn't warmed up much though. It could reach 32 next week. A week of 40 or 50 degree temps would sure be wecome. I would like to get rid of some of this snow. All this snow makes it hard to do anything.

Latest posts