spooky pony

Help Support CattleToday:

Do youall get the tv program"Judge Judy"? :lol:
Really,you do need to get a lawer-there's not much you can do to a horse ina aweek that will turn it's behaviour around that much.. If the thing was trained,a good rider would be able to make her behave..Good luck,keep us posted..

May I suggest you go to Chronicle of the horse.......here's a link

http://www.chronicleforums.com/Forum/

The folks that post there are much more apt to give you good usable advice. It is a nationwide horse board full of a LOT of folks who have been through this very thing, including several horsey attnys......... ;-)

PM me her name and address . I'll put them on the horse forums, and you wont have anything to do with it. She threatened you with a lawyer??? What the crap are you waiting for? Go see a good lawyer. If you let her get away with this, She'll just do it to someone else.

for what its worth i have a small quarter horse that acted great for a while. he got a cut on his leg and needed some time to heal. after 3 weeks of doing nothing with him i saddle him up and tried to put a bit in. he gave me crap. i tried being gentle. finally he go a small a-s woping and after lunging him hard he walked over with his head down and took the bit.

not saying it will work for your horse but as i tell my kids if u want something to go without hassle get an atv horse are a pain sometimes.

i am a newbie but i have learned a lot with a few bad horses.

i would also get an attorney letter to her and let her know she has acted in bad faith.

good luck.

I have seen it on two occasions. Once as a kid my dad bought my brother and I a 1/4 pony. Rode him at the place and he was good as gold. Next day at home he dumped us, scraped us off on trees, bit us, etc.

Next was a lady down the road. She rode and bought and then took him home. Next day, he went nuts and she couldn't even get near him.

It happens but the offenders shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

Latest posts