Spooky experence by brother!

Help Support CattleToday:

someone sent me a message that didn't make it past the filters****** I'm 66,got cancer. I don't have time left to play games..Stop being silly

kerley":8a8hdzd3 said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":8a8hdzd3 said:
peg4x4":8a8hdzd3 said:
My brother called me yesterday really shook up..He woke up to go to the bathroom,usual thing,was sitteng on the side of the bed putting his leg on when he looked over toward the counter,and there were 2 little girls sitting there watching him! He said he blinked several time,rubbed his eyes,put on his glasses and there were 3 little girls sitting there!!!! Said they were about 2-3 years old,brunette,greybrown clothing.. He said "What are you doing here!" and 2 of them faded away,but the 3rd one levated up about six inches and faded away also
He was pretty shocked and shaken when I talked to him,said he was sure he was awake. I told him if he saw them again to tell them to look around for a light,there's where their Mommy and Daddy were waiting for them
I'm sure the apartment building was built on an old homested site,pioneers lost at least half of their children before age 3..What do you think?
He's had some things happen to him--All I get are vague hints"go that way to get home" 'Get out of this building NOW" stuff like that,never "play these numbers in the lottery" "Do NOT marry that loser"useful stuff

Not trying to make it hard to like me. I believe what I believe and I feel it was all bologna. I also believe there is and was an explanation for everything. So, if you do not like me because I voice my honest to God opinion that is fine by me. Just like if a satanist wants to believe the devil is the Head honcho of the uiverse. He is entitled to his opinion no matter whether I think it is hog wash (wich it is). Just like I am entitled to my opinion no matter how unpopular or controversial it might be.

I think your brother either was dreaming. Or was awake and had to much to drink. Or lastly he could have been awake. In which case he is certified crazy and should be instituionalized.
S&W, You sure make it hard to like you. There are many good kind folks from your neck of the woods on these boards, What happened to you?

kerley":1aj8j1vz said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":1aj8j1vz said:
peg4x4":1aj8j1vz said:
My brother called me yesterday really shook up..He woke up to go to the bathroom,usual thing,was sitteng on the side of the bed putting his leg on when he looked over toward the counter,and there were 2 little girls sitting there watching him! He said he blinked several time,rubbed his eyes,put on his glasses and there were 3 little girls sitting there!!!! Said they were about 2-3 years old,brunette,greybrown clothing.. He said "What are you doing here!" and 2 of them faded away,but the 3rd one levated up about six inches and faded away also
He was pretty shocked and shaken when I talked to him,said he was sure he was awake. I told him if he saw them again to tell them to look around for a light,there's where their Mommy and Daddy were waiting for them
I'm sure the apartment building was built on an old homested site,pioneers lost at least half of their children before age 3..What do you think?
He's had some things happen to him--All I get are vague hints"go that way to get home" 'Get out of this building NOW" stuff like that,never "play these numbers in the lottery" "Do NOT marry that loser"useful stuff

I think your brother either was dreaming. Or was awake and had to much to drink. Or lastly he could have been awake. In which case he is certified crazy and should be instituionalized.
S&W, You sure make it hard to like you. There are many good kind folks from your neck of the woods on these boards, What happened to you?

Not making it hard to like me. SO I think what she is saying is a bunch of bologna. That doesnt make me right and it doesnt make me wrong. We all have varying opinions on everything. This is one of those things I find to be hogwash because to me there is a reason and explanation for everything.

Thing of it is,the real reason and explanition may not be the one you or I expect.

Peg I believe both you and your brother.
I have had several "weird" things happen in my life.
I used to work at a dude resort down in Wyoming. The place had a ghost that liked to go between these 2 different cabins. The ghost would open doors and you would hear him walking down the hall. Doors were always locked when I checked them, nobody there but me. All windows closed and locked too.
His favorite trick was to flush the toilet after you got done cleaning the bathroom. I was the only maid he couldn't freak out. Did try once. It just made me mad and I yelled at him to knock it the blank off. Never did it to me again.

Hubby's grandfather likes to bother us once in a while. I will hear the front door open and a large person go clomping across the kitchen floor. No one is in the house but me.

One time when I visted my friends grave I felt someone put both their hands on my shoulders in a gesture of comfort. I was there alone.

Not making it hard to like me. SO I think what she is saying is a bunch of bologna. That doesnt make me right and it doesnt make me wrong. We all have varying opinions on everything. This is one of those things I find to be hogwash because to me there is a reason and explanation for everything.[/quote]

Then in this case you keep your mouth shut and your negative opinions to yourself, this good lady is seriously ill and keeping everything going, with an upbeat manner, never rude to anyone, always a kind and wise word for all, so she and we don't need your darn right rude comments, a decent person would have read and thought hogwash and left it at that. There are ways of saying things, if you don't believe, you say so and express the reason why, not insult someone you don't know by saying they should be in a loony bin. Sometimes there is no explanation as if there were we wouldn't be looking into history to find out how the Universe was made, how we got here, the meaning of life, and if my friend you can answer these questions then they just gave out the Nobel Prizes to the wrong people.

1982vett":2wvqvvvp said:
chrisy":2wvqvvvp said:
and if my friend you can answer these questions then they just gave out the Nobel Prizes to the wrong people.

:shock:

HA HA HA LMFAO !!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Chrisy you do read the news right .......

I guess we all can answer these questions ,,,can I get a Nobel Prize too..Not like it means anything anymore, who else wants one I hear your don't need any qualifications, so us surviving the disparaging cattle industry all these year surely must qualify us for it... :lol:

hillsdown":364ao33v said:
1982vett":364ao33v said:
chrisy":364ao33v said:
and if my friend you can answer these questions then they just gave out the Nobel Prizes to the wrong people.

:shock:

I guess we all can answer these questions ,,,can I get a Nobel Prize too..Not like it means anything anymore, who else wants one I hear your don't need any qualifications, so us surviving the disparaging cattle industry all these year surely must qualify us for it... :lol:
oops :oops: forgot about Barack....I meant in the Sciences' and Literature not Peace Prize.

chrisy":3s01m5fm said:
hillsdown":3s01m5fm said:

oops :oops: forgot about Barack....I meant in the Sciences' and Literature not Peace Prize.
The Nobel Institute Internet Archive":3s01m5fm said:
Date: Friday, October 11, 2002 (11:00 a.m.)
Prize: PEACE
Awarding institution: The Norwegian Nobel Institute
And the winner is...
Jimmy Carter, Jr.
"for his decades of untiring effort to find peaceful solutions to international conflicts, to advance democracy and human rights, and to promote economic and social development"

Date: Friday, October 9, 2009 (11:00 a.m. CEST)
And the prizes go to...
Barack Obama
for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples.

Bet Carter is one happy camper now after learning it now takes about 11 months to do such great works. ;-)

Oh,

The Nobel Institute Internet Archive":3s01m5fm said:
Date: Friday, October 12, 2007 (11:00 a.m. CEST)
And the prizes go to...
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) and Albert Arnold (Al) Gore Jr.

"for their efforts to build up and disseminate greater knowledge about man-made climate change, and to lay the foundations for the measures that are needed to counteract such change".

Does set a high standard of achievement. :roll:

Don't see why you shouln't have a good shot at it HD.

peg4x4":i8ivdy9o said:

Peg, i think that as we walk the narrow and short path of life that we hear and see things that we absolutely cannot explain.
I also believe that when we reach our final destination all will become clear.
My family goes back to the Irish and Celts.

Latest posts