Speaking of records

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
Anybody paid more than 11 seat belt fines? (didn't want to hi-jack yet another thread)

This aint a record I'd be proud to hold.

backhoeboogie":4lnk4mpw said:
Anybody paid more than 11 seat belt fines? (didn't want to hi-jack yet another thread)

This aint a record I'd be proud to hold.

Have you always been such a quick learner or is this a recent phenomenon? :help: :tiphat: :tiphat: A lessor man would have caved in long before 11. :tiphat:

Bought a new truck in 1994 and decided I was going to start wearing my seat belt...never get in a car or truck without buckling up since then. One day just for the heck of it I drove a few miles without it..Heck I feel naked without it

NEKKID TB?

I was doing pretty good. It was like I was on a roll. It had been a long time since forgetting coming out of the pasture etc. Then I pulled over at the auto parts place in Glen Rose for a hydraulic hose (why did I remember I need one?). Stocked up on oil, starting fluid and what not. Tucked it away and forgot! Pulled onto 67 and DPS was on me like ducks on a junebug. That one was only $100. The economy in Glen Rose must be much better than Granbury.

My sister was an ER nurse. She said she could look at the chart and tell if an accident victim had been buckled up. She made a believer out of me, even though the shoulder belts in some vehicles are just uncomfortable.

The goverment abusing its powers once again. Have to wear a seat belt in a truck, but you don't have to on a Harley.

highgrit":2ky5go4p said:
The goverment abusing its powers once again. Have to wear a seat belt in a truck, but you don't have to on a Harley.

I can add another one. You can ride in the back of my truck amd Big Bro says that's okay. But if you crawl into the back seat and don't put on that seat belt, they gonna sock it to ya.

backhoeboogie":10c6md9a said:
highgrit":10c6md9a said:

I can add another one. You can ride in the back of my truck amd Big Bro says that's okay. But if you crawl into the back seat and don't put on that seat belt, they gonna sock it to ya.
A few years ago MO passed a law against riding in the back of a pickup. They put a hillbilly amendment (that's what it was called) for people that had no other vehicle.

I lost a brother who was ejected from his car in 1969, there was only $50.00 damage to his car. I have been wearing them every since.

I do know when you get arested they throw you in the bus without any seat belt on. But they keep you in handcuffs on your way to jail riding down a road with canals on both sides, that was worse than the jail cell. All because I was carring conceled at the gate of a W.M.A and I had my C.C.L. with me. Dumb azz game warden lost that one, but it was heck a of a ride.

highgrit":mknomu3d said:
I do know when you get arested they throw you in the bus without any seat belt on. But they keep you in handcuffs on your way to jail riding down a road with canals on both sides, that was worse than the jail cell. All because I was carring conceled at the gate of a W.M.A and I had my C.C.L. with me. Dumb azz game warden lost that one, but it was heck a of a ride.
Had a buddy got picked up a few years ago a little "tipsey".....cuffed his hands behind his back and pitched him into the back seat. He said everytime he opened his mouth to say something, the deputy would "brake check' him and he'd kiss that grate between the front and back seat. :lol: :lol: Did it a half dozen times on the way to the jail. Maybe that's why the don't put seatbelts on prisoners.

Latest posts