Speak English

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks, that was posted not that long ago, can't remember by whom, but it is still good, I think we need to adopt that song for over here, there are so many diverse languages spoken here.

I must say though when I came to the States last year I had to slow my speaking down as people could not understand me, and I have spoken English all of my life, it was my London accent they could not get, I kept be asked if I was Australian :?

chrisy":3ig8wsuf said:
Thanks, that was posted not that long ago, can't remember by whom, but it is still good, I think we need to adopt that song for over here, there are so many diverse languages spoken here.

I must say though when I came to the States last year I had to slow my speaking down as people could not understand me, and I have spoken English all of my life, it was my London accent they could not get, I kept be asked if I was Australian :?

That's OK Chrisy. I can't understand teenagers even when they speak slowly. Here's how it sounds to me when I call some company on the phone:

landbplumbingcompanyspecializingintoiletleaksandsto
ppedupsinkshowmayidirectyourcall (Pop) (that's the bubble gum popping)

Latest posts