Sorry

Help Support CattleToday:

I was offended, I think. :roll: But I really can't remember what it was............

That's the nice part about getting old. You forget why you were mad so fast that it's hard to hold a grudge. :lol:

branguscowgirl":2ytn88yj said:
I was offended, I think. :roll: But I really can't remember what it was............

That's the nice part about getting old. You forget why you were mad so fast that it's hard to hold a grudge. :lol:

I can relate to that.

branguscowgirl":1skw95wr said:

Good shine helps also. I forget every day.

I'm not sure if I should be offended or not :oops: Did I miss something :???: :???: :???:

I can't keep up with the drama, which lately seems to be a daily occurrence here :? :? :?

Don't sweat it Brad I wasn't offended. Amused but not offended.

..................and I had nothing to do with that horses head you are gonna find in your bed in the morning :mrgreen:

John SD":2dwmu7bi said:
I'm not sure if I should be offended or not :oops: Did I miss something :???: :???: :???:

I can't keep up with the drama, which lately seems to be a daily occurrence here :? :? :?

I think we both missed something.

Angus Cowman":16qsvhsp said:
I am sorry if I offended anyone on here if so it was not my intent
Its been a ride
So Long

I hope you will take a few days, think it over, and come back. We think a lot alike and I think are about the same age. I'm sure Jed needs you but we need you on here too to help keep the liberals at bay. Giving all our taxes to deadbeats has gotten out of hand.

Latest posts