Something interesting about EPDs

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
In the January Issue of the American Red Angus Magazine there is an interestingarticle titled "Predicting Profit..the rancher's guide to EPDs"

They don't have the latest issue on the webiste yet but if you can beg or borrow a copy tiy'll probably get a better feel for EPDs and their accuracies.

dun

Are you trying to start another fight, dun? :D

I'll watch for the magazine online. Thanks....

Who, me? Woudln't think of it!
Just trying to provide more information.

dun

I had only scanned through my ARA magazine, but went back and read the article on epd's after your comment on it. I found it more understandable than most articles on the subject. And, it was in a more usefull format that lends its self to easy referencing.

I checked yesterday and they still have the December issue on-line.

dun

Good Morning,

I recently learned:

If you buy a reg red angus and transfer ownership to yourself, you get a free 1 year subscription to that magazine and save the $25.00 subscription price.

For those that won't be buying any reg angus this month or do not get the magazine, but would LOVE to read this article--you can request a free copy from:

[email protected] ( Kevin )

Thank him profusely~!

I suspect once you do get the article you will want to eventually get yourself a subscription. Good magazine, good customer service, great cattle.

First off, when you buy a registered Red ANgus the seller is supposed to do the transfer.
I e-mailed ARA yesterday and asked when they plan on having this months issue on line. Haven't heard back yet but I'll try to post when they get it on-line.

dun

Latest posts