Some pics of sky's - Feel free to show off your place

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
This is a piggy back off of bigfoots thread. I don't have any great views but this is what I see everyday. Most of the cows were not available for comment and photo shoots as they were in the woods its hot as crap today.

ResizedImage_1409428099258_zpsa3e24cf5.jpg

ResizedImage_1409428181052_zpse02bd6ba.jpg

ResizedImage_1409428134711_zpsb7d63e08.jpg

trim that mane!
What--no junk pile--your "good stuff"?
Everybody has one of those.
(my photobucket account is full right now, (0% storage available--upgrade and get more now) so I can't upload any more of my pics, but I too have a junk pile.)

greybeard":1uwn2s3d said:
trim that mane!
What--no junk pile--your "good stuff"?
Everybody has one of those.
(my photobucket account is full right now, (0% storage available--upgrade and get more now) so I can't upload any more of my pics, but I too have a junk pile.)

O I definitely have junk pile and burn pile I will take a pic of those tomorrow its too hot to go outside till dark lol im not trimming it. She had one throw a shoe so farrier was here today.

Nice looking place. Very green! Looks very flat. As for the cow that likes to butt you-------I bet I know what her name is. :lol2:

Crops are looking good. Funny thing, the only weed I noticed is where the cows were. :lol: Thanks for sharing.

Workinonit Farm":tcxepaqd said:
Nice looking place. Very green! Looks very flat. As for the cow that likes to butt you-------I bet I know what her name is. :lol2:

Crops are looking good. Funny thing, the only weed I noticed is where the cows were. :lol: Thanks for sharing.

Thanks it definitely is flat yea things are green now after all that rain lol Yea if she does it again her name will be freezer beef. Yea this is the first year I did not spray my pastures because I wanted the clover to have a chance. I spot sprayed some but after I cut hay I didn't spray anymore.

Workinonit Farm":3se7s2cj said:
skyhightree1":3se7s2cj said:
her name will be freezer beef.

Not the name I had in mind. ;-)

By the way your place looks, it shows that you work hard and take good care of it.

:D Thanks oh it ain't all pretty :lol2: I try to take care of it the best way I can.

Latest posts