Sold my calves

Help Support CattleToday:

CG1

Reaction score
Posted at $1,250 each. Not weighed, haven't weighed them but they aren't the biggest. Red one is a mini. Got the $1,250 each. I actually thought that was pretty decent for me this year! I thought things were looking grim with what I was seeing but happy the way it turned out. They are 10 months. Posted and sold within an hour. Good day for our little hobby farm.

cowgal604 said:
Posted at $1,250 each. Not weighed, haven't weighed them but they aren't the biggest. Red one is a mini. Got the $1,250 each. I actually thought that was pretty decent for me this year! I thought things were looking grim with what I was seeing but happy the way it turned out. They are 10 months. Posted and sold within an hour. Good day for our little hobby farm.

If you got $1,250 each per head I think it was a great day for you considering the current market. Congratulations!

Luckiamute said:
cowgal604 said:

If you got $1,250 each per head I think it was a great day for you considering the current market. Congratulations!

Thank you I felt the same but I had quiet a few buyers willing to pay that. It surprised me based on what I was hearing

Brute 23 said:
Who bought them? Were they individuals or cattle buyers? Did they say what they plan to do with them?

Individuals. They planned to raise the steer for beef and the heifers to breed.