Reaction score
Sold 6 in Ft. Payne AL yesterday. I was pleased with what they bro
sold-6-steers-jpg.34582
ught. I sold them a s a group.

Attachments

• sold 6 steers.jpg
    sold 6 steers.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 161
I was gonna ask was that an average but I see the last one went 5# over? There is nice consistent cattle but dang thats good. Should be very happy with price and consistency.

Do they round off the weight?
What's the chances of those 5 steers weighing 530... seems odd
He said they sold as a group. So that is the average weight of the group. It is funny that they sold as a group and then they list them individually. I didn't notice the weight right off but looked at the price. I thought well they are consistent with the price.

He said they sold as a group. So that is the average weight of the group. It is funny that they sold as a group and then they list them individually. I didn't notice the weight right off but looked at the price. I thought well they are consistent with the price.
The steers were all probably within 25 lbs of each other. There were big swings in what they were paying for calves regardless of size. Bull calves were considerably cheaper than steers. Black/Blackbaldy topped the sale and there some yellow calves that sold well but not as good as blacks. Kill cows with some flesh were bringing 120.00 a pound.

Latest posts