Help Support CattleToday:

Nowland Farms

Reaction score
Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Tennessee Redneck
Murder

1. All the DNA is the same.
2. There are no dental records.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess this must be true cause the usual Tennessee folks have not stepped forward to dispute it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nowland Farms":1jw8abke said:
I guess this must be true cause the usual Tennessee folks have not stepped forward to dispute it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You must mean me??

I'll have you know right off I have at least one Dental Record they could I.D. me from. I was 32 and went to have my tooth cleaned.

As far as the DNA goes, we all are related in one way to another around here. Some are just related a little closer than others. :shock:

I'll leave that note stuck in your mind Nowland. Even though it's Pea size. :lol:

Nowland Farms":t27n1od1 said:
Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Tennessee Redneck
Murder

1. All the DNA is the same.
2. There are no dental records.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought that was only true for Alabama, and certain select regions of Wyoming?

I do believe that Nowland and his evil sidekick Cowgirl is trying to incite a riot. Be a real shame if me and Crowder was to join forces and invade each of their territories! Wonder what kind of valuables we could bring back with us? Probably all they got is cars settin' up on blocks and rusted down old tractors!
WE"LL TAKE 'EM!!!

chrisy":25fjf4i1 said:
I'm confused :???: would have a little truth to all of the Southern States from what you guys say.... :? :secret: :| :wave:

Just remember that the south stops at the Sabine River. Except when the north rears up and tries to get above it's raisin'. :cboy:Z

MillIronQH":3o6v33xt said:
chrisy":3o6v33xt said:
I'm confused :???: would have a little truth to all of the Southern States from what you guys say.... :? :secret: :| :wave:

Just remember that the south stops at the Sabine River. Except when the north rears up and tries to get above it's raisin'. :cboy:Z
we still claim east texas :tiphat:

Latest posts