SNOW!

Help Support CattleToday:

syork

Reaction score
I dont believe it. Last night it was starting to snow. I thought I was seeing things. This morning I got up looked outside and was like oh my gosh :shock: it was pour down snowing. I just started college last week on Weds and I had class at 8. I had a friend of mine drive me since I hate driving when its snowing. Well we got out on the road and sure enough it was slicker than ah you know what. I was wondering whether to turn back or not and just go to class later it was like someone was reading my mind that is when the truck started sliding and lets just put it this way I dont believe I will use the bathroom any time soon. I was almost there so after he corrected himself I just went on surprisely where I go to college it wasnt that bad. I cant believe we are having snow already. Last year I think it snowed in Nov or Dec im not sure but in Oct? That is a rare thing in these parts. I sure hope this isnt a sign of a bad winter.

We lost 300 pumpkin vines with a freeze in August...tomatoes were a flop all around.
Hear that the Old timers are perdicting a cold winter without much snow. WIll be hard on hay next year...had near record snow last winter but lost the moisture quickly with high temps and wind in July.
Good luck at school....DMc

We had 60 mph winds here Sunday and it blew over a 12 ton feed bin at one of the sites I oversee. Last night it got down to 15 but today it was sunny and upper 50's! It's amazing how cold 30 feels in the fall, but in the spring 30 feels great!

Latest posts