Sleet/ Snow Flurries

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I have had 3 of my customers call me and tell me to come spread some salt/ice control mix because 20 pebbles of sleet has hit the ground and snow flurries... I told them its not that serious and tried to save them $ one of them reminded me aren't you in business to make money? I said yes but I try to be honest about it he said well we honestly need to use up some money from our budget or we won't get it next year so come on lol

skyhightree1":35i9p1uw said:
I have had 3 of my customers call me and tell me to come spread some salt/ice control mix because 20 pebbles of sleet has hit the ground and snow flurries... I told them its not that serious and tried to save them $ one of them reminded me aren't you in business to make money? I said yes but I try to be honest about it he said well we honestly need to use up some money from our budget or we won't get it next year so come on lol

"Honestly" should never be used in that context. There's nothing honest about wasting taxpayer's money.

We had our little bit of sleet here in San Jacinto county yesterday--the sand trucks stayed parked in the yards.

greybeard":1qady1eo said:
skyhightree1":1qady1eo said:

"Honestly" should never be used in that context. There's nothing honest about wasting taxpayer's money.

We had our little bit of sleet here in San Jacinto county yesterday--the sand trucks stayed parked in the yards.

lol the customer's weren't affiliated with the government. It was for office parks and 2 shopping centers I have contracts with the property managers for those facilities. I wish we would get 8-10 inches of snow.