Sinus Surgery

Help Support CattleToday:

Twice. First time to remove a large polyp, straighten a deviated septum, and do a Cladwell-Luc procedure to widen the exits from both sinuses. Twelve years later they went back in to widen several area in my right sinus. That's been seven or eight years ago. It really helped me.

I'm supposed to go in a couple weeks. Have an extra drainage hole in my left sinus ( maybe right too, he couldn't tell exactly ) So I've got some circular flow action going on. He'll fix that and jerk my adenoids. 2 hr proceedure. Outpatient. We'll see. With this and continued allergy shots, I better not get a sinus infection ever again.

*Cowgirl*":3io67lit said:
I'm supposed to go in a couple weeks. Have an extra drainage hole in my left sinus ( maybe right too, he couldn't tell exactly ) So I've got some circular flow action going on. He'll fix that and jerk my adenoids. 2 hr proceedure. Outpatient. We'll see. With this and continued allergy shots, I better not get a sinus infection ever again.

He couldn't tell exactly? :shock:

Alice

Alice":9i3bfek6 said:
*Cowgirl*":9i3bfek6 said:

Alice
He was using a probe, and I couldn't stand having it shoved down my nose any longer. :oops:

*Cowgirl*":33erpeqn said:
Alice":33erpeqn said:
*Cowgirl*":33erpeqn said:

Alice
He was using a probe, and I couldn't stand having it shoved down my nose any longer. :oops:

Don't get all :oops:

Dear Lord...he'd have had to knock me out to do that!

Alice

The Vet's hospital... I mean the VETERAN'S hospital wants to give me an operation on my sinuses. However, I can't afford the downtime because of my girls.

I got to remember youse guys are used to thinking in animal terms.
crazy.gif

63DH8":2yy0me1r said:
The Vet's hospital... I mean the VETERAN'S hospital wants to give me an operation on my sinuses. However, I can't afford the downtime because of my girls.

crazy.gif

Don't think that! Thinking in animal terms...when things get to expensive we just say, "Put 'em down!"

Please, don't think in animal terms! Oh wait, you weren't...we do? Yikes...what is this world coming to...

Take care, Alice :)

Alice":1a9v3ajq said:
63DH8":1a9v3ajq said:

crazy.gif

Don't think that! Thinking in animal terms...when things get to expensive we just say, "Put 'em down!"

Please, don't think in animal terms! Oh wait, you weren't...we do? Yikes...what is this world coming to...

Take care, Alice :)

Don't think in animal terms or think in animal terms? If I think in my normal terms, I tend to think in military terms. While that may not seem like a big deal, talking about coming home with my discharge in my hand may get me banned!
gruebel.gif
crazy.gif
Thud.gif

Latest posts