Simmental Cow For Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
PLEASE NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS :)

I am currently in the market for a heifer to show a local breeder who I am associated with has this 2009 cow available for sale. I bought this cows dam a few years back with suggestions from this group and have two of this cows sisters... they all look like there dam :) I would buy this cow if I did not own her dam and two sisters... Is anyone interested in this cow? She is priced at $4000

2009 cow "Lexus" a cow that produces some tremendous calves . This cow does not have any faults against her she raises NICE calves every year that really preform in performance. Perfect udder, easy keeper, easy fleshing, deep sided, sound mover, very stylish! Has a very easy going temperament you can walk up to her in the pasture and pet her.

Lexus has been shown throughout the state with numerous grand champion wins and overall heifer wins. This year she produced an awesome bull calf who constantly won for us in the weaned bull division.

Lexus is out of HCC Integrity who was a grand champion sire around the state and won Reserve Overall Bull at the MN state fair. Integrity is a fresh embryo bull who is out of ES Dakota and Fortune 500 bull.

Lexus's dam was a fresh embryo cow who is sired by TNT Cruzer and a GFI granite cow.

She is a really easy keeper maintains her weight even milking twins! She has just been on grass/hay since she was shown as a yearling...

Bull she is bred too MN jr. Champion bull for 2014 out of BMR Explorer pictured as a 2yr old bull just on pasture.

You can PM me to discuss prices I also have another cow 2010 who is A.I. bred to Flying B Cut above she has produced the ND Winter show champion overall bull.
Delivery or partial deliver is an option on animals

These boards aren't to be used for advertising. Cattletoday.com has another area for advertisement.

I have two of her siblings and her dam or I would buy her! Located in east central Minnesota delivery is an option as well.

Latest posts