Sierra McGrone

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
Sky, do you know her? I can not make the link copy but she is from Petersburg. VA and anyone can pay her to deficate on a US flag. This is way past flying a confederate flag and it seems to go unnoticed. Google the name and it will tell and show it all.

no never heard of her till now.. I know they had a confederate parade with trucks here and some guys in those trucks yelled some profanities " racial " in Petersburg and Hopewell and the same was reciprocated and rocks were thrown and shots fired... Its getting insane of this flag stuff around here. One boy in Hopewell got shot I think behind this mess.

Is this the link you wanted

Yea, We definitely agree on this. She is a waste of space and should move back to Africa or wherever she will be happy. I know America has a ton of issues and problems that need to be fixed but still feel this is the best place in the world to live.

kenny thomas":wp22krxo said:
Sky, do you know her? I can not make the link copy but she is from Petersburg. VA and anyone can pay her to deficate on a US flag. This is way past flying a confederate flag and it seems to go unnoticed. Google the name and it will tell and show it all.

I'd like to know who the he// is paying for that.

We as AMERICANS must stand together and put a stop to things like this. We are allowing the nation to fall apart. The murders, the confederate flag, things like this, are all tearing each of us apart.

I thought about forwarding the link to my mom but I know she would be in a bad mood and would be PIZZED off for her almost 30 years in the military with a few combat deployments to see something like that. She was already and still is pizzed about the gay in military stuff.

Worst thing is your mother and many people like her have spent a large portion of their life protecting our freedom so this scum is allowed to do such a thing.

kenny thomas":2wgfdxui said:
9 posts on this topic and 7 of them are from me and sky and for once we seem to agree. Surely someone else does not like this.

It's Virginia--simply too close to Wash D.C..
Kinda like visiting Arkansas and realizing they don't wear shoes--soon enough ya accept that shoelessness is commonplace there.

greybeard":1cox0z6e said:
kenny thomas":1cox0z6e said:
9 posts on this topic and 7 of them are from me and sky and for once we seem to agree. Surely someone else does not like this.

It's Virginia--simply too close to Wash D.C..
Kinda like visiting Arkansas and realizing they don't wear shoes--soon enough ya accept that shoelessness is commonplace there.

Definitely too close to dc

kenny thomas":2mt7k42o said:
My internet has been down since the wind storm and this evening got fixed.

jltrent":1ey8thal said:
kenny thomas":1ey8thal said:
Lightning hit a barn where my M100X Kubota was parked. It blew all the electronics but didn't set the barn on fire.

kenny thomas":3h9j1y7h said:
jltrent":3h9j1y7h said:
kenny thomas":3h9j1y7h said:
Lightning hit a barn where my M100X Kubota was parked. It blew all the electronics but didn't set the barn on fire.
Did it blow the electronic on the tractor or what was in the barn?

Lightning hit a barn where my M100X Kubota was parked. It blew all the electronics but didn't set the barn on fire.[/quote]Did it blow the electronic on the tractor or what was in the barn?[/quote]
Yes the tractor has 5 computers and it blew 4 of them it seems.I just started a topic about it.

Kt i agree this is such a disgrace. Showed it to guy at work he said wonder what would happen if someone done that to rainbow flag. I said theyd prolly be exiled to a third world communist country. Isnt it illegal what they doing?

Latest posts