Show string

Help Support CattleToday:

Keren

Reaction score
My little patch of earth, Perth, WA, Australia
These are a few from my show string for the start of 2009 ...

Spot (born 4th April this year)

Spot_2.JPG

Spot_1.JPG

Spot3.JPG

Charlotte (born 6th August 2007)

Charlotte_1.JPG

Daiquiri (approx 3 mths old)

Daiquiri_5.JPG

Daiquiri_4.JPG

Baldie,

I'm guessing pipeline is an american bred sire ... there are no american bloodlines in Australia, only South African fullbloods. I dont necessarily agree with that ...

The first doe's maternal grandmother was fully imported from Sth Africa as an embryo, that doe carries the Mugambi prefix (probably the best stud in Australia). Her maternal grandsire was also an imported embryo, carrying the Mugambi prefix. Her sire is a son of Amani Ningaloo, and out of a Harfield Bestboer doe.

The second doe placed 5th out of 20 in her first ever show this year, she then got knocked out of the show circuit due to a caesarian. She is home bred out of a plain pedigreed female. Her sire however is out of a Farmworld doe sired by Farmworld Warlord, and by Farmworld Apachie. Apachie was out of imported embryos and Warlord was himself an imported embryo. Apachie and Warlord were both sold overseas for something like $40,000 each, and I think ended up in Brazil in a collection centre. Warlord actually passed away a few months ago, I'm glad I had bought some semen a while ago because it was $250 then, I'd hate to hear the price on it now.

Latest posts