She set me straight!

Help Support CattleToday:

Sooo cute and she meant every word of it!!!! Will be anxiously awaiting the big news.

That cow looks a bit like our Bucky.

She forgot to mention how she might be nasty with you for the first day or two, but not to take it personally :)

That was funny...

I am glad she spoke up. Does she not understand that you are only looking out for their well being and you have a business to run? She seems a little selfish.

Opening that dialogue is a good first step. They have been silent way too long.

Yes HDrider she is a bit "selfish"! But by the looks of her, that calf has got to be a 200 pounder! So I'll cut her some slack this time. :lol:

There was a film production team at the CA State fair this year. They were a group of young people that make videos of "talking animals" like these. They filmed my cow and calf, I can't wait to see what they produce. It was fun. :D

Just walked out of the office with tears in my eyes!!

Wife says what's the matter? You'll have to see it for your self, that's all there is to it! :lol2: :lol2:

The Border Collie had to be my dog talking!

Glad I was able to give ya all a good laugh! :clap:

But please be warned, these cows are stepping up and demanding more! I think that they are realizing just how valuable they really are. Someone must have shown them the sale prices! :roll:

Mine are saying "Money means nothing to you... right?"
Like most people here, there's a bunch I'd get rid of in a heartbeat, and others that well, you'd have to wave a big wad of cash in my face and I'd have to have visitation rights before I'd part with them.

Latest posts