She has her eye on Crowder

Help Support CattleToday:

Let me tell ya Son. She can look thisa way any time she's ready...I just got to get the Mrs.'s permission. :shock:

I can just here her whispering in my ear,with that English accent." Uncle Crowder Dahling, will we having our usual afternoon roll in the Hay?" "I've got a couple of my sisters coming over to play Hot Tub voyager" Certainly you wont object to that my Lordship..."

Hey Crowder. Good news, we (NPSMMVF) will not be needing any more cash donations for the RV rental at this time! We just got a huge check from someone in Tennesse (name was something like mmm... Mrs. Crowder) She also sent a note saying the check will only clear if we pick up her SOB husband.

Do you think this could be some kind of scam or a legit donation? :p

MistyMorning":xi15x5js said:
Hey Crowder. Good news, we (NPSMMVF) will not be needing any more cash donations for the RV rental at this time! We just got a huge check from someone in Tennesse (name was something like mmm... Mrs. Crowder) She also sent a note saying the check will only clear if we pick up her SOB husband.

Do you think this could be some kind of scam or a legit donation? :p
I'm sure whatever ya'll got worked out is legit. What time do I need to be packed? Where are we going? Are we there yet?

Crowderfarms":28kpcdpg said:
I'm sure whatever ya'll got worked out is legit. What time do I need to be packed? Where are we going? Are we there yet?

Heres the deal Crowder, we had high level management, board of directors, lovable crazies(Chrisy) staff, and members in good standing(Angie when she can stand) of NPSMMVF tele-conference today on this issue of picking you up. Bullbuyer do not ask again what NPSMMVF stands for, I can't remember!

Anyho, Chrisy indicated that she would not like to be picking up every flea bitten mongrel on the side of the road so that being said, we decided to pick your wife up instead of you. I'm quite sure she could use a well deserved vacation/road trip with some fun loving gals! ;-) Tell her to have her bags packed and ready by Jan 1.

MistyMorning":l2mwz7vw said:
Crowderfarms":l2mwz7vw said:

Heres the deal Crowder, we had high level management, board of directors, lovable crazies(Chrisy) staff, and members in good standing(Angie when she can stand) of NPSMMVF tele-conference today on this issue of picking you up. Bullbuyer do not ask again what NPSMMVF stands for, I can't remember!

Anyho, Chrisy indicated that she would not like to be picking up every flea bitten mongrel on the side of the road so that being said, we decided to pick your wife up instead of you. I'm quite sure she could use a well deserved vacation/road trip with some fun loving gals! ;-) Tell her to have her bags packed and ready by Jan 1.
Did you say November 1st? She's packed and waiting.

BTW, I aint got no Fleas. My owner uses Canine Advantage on me.

Crowderfarms":24lgoefn said:
MistyMorning":24lgoefn said:
Crowderfarms":24lgoefn said:

Did you say November 1st? She's packed and waiting.

BTW, I aint got no Fleas. My owner uses Canine Advantage on me.

BOWLER1.gif

NO Uncle Crowder listen....Jan 1st..... but can she trust you to be alone in the house. with all those big wimmins around. WP will have to be brung over to babysit, and we take Wager with us, sure she will be up for it. Can you imagine it all those wimmins let loose in the Southern States wont know what hit them. Tally Ho....and off we go, old boy. Hang on to those raines. Tennis anyone. that will be real cricket. My flight leaves on 30 Dec will be dropped out somewhere near the American/Canadian border....
7_2_124.gif
these cheap economy budget fares.

BTW, ya self, Canine Advantage can make your hair full out. so no scratching.

Chrisy, I can just see WP being my chaperone.Face it. We'd all be safe. It'd be heck gettin' a Coors truck up the hills here. We could have a Thanksgiving GitTogether. All them gals and me and Paint supervising, I meant herding them.

MistyMorning":1wlkdqwo said:
Anyho, Chrisy indicated that she would not like to be picking up every flea bitten mongrel on the side of the road

You are so right. She only plans to pick me up and no you and your girls can't watch the goings on either. :lol:

flaboy":2qlsrhbg said:
You are so right. She only plans to pick me up and no you and your girls can't watch the goings on either. :lol:

Well we (NPSMMVF) had another teleconference about this issue. It sure was a heated debate what with Chrisy on the one side and THE REST OF US ON THE RIGHT SIDE. Mrs. Crowder was particularily adament about there being no flea bitten mongrels on board (We all could sympathize with her given her current living arrangements and all). So we told Chrisy we were signing off and once she hung up we decided to concoct a brew that would make her smile all the way from the border to Texas and never even know what a Florida is.

So there you go you old goat! The nurses are looking for you again. :p

MistyMorning":3r57xt0j said:
So there you go you old goat! The nurses are looking for you again. :p

Well, you dang right they are. They know prime beef when they see it. :lol:

And while I'm at it, it would be a Coors Light truck,and no need to worry. By the way, I'm a good hand at fryin turkey's the cajun way. HMMMM, makes my mouth water just thinkin bout it.

So, if ya'll ladies from the NPSMMVF, (whatever the heck that is), should happen to drop by, ya'll would be welcome. (Cause our Mama raised us right.) ;-)

Auh! well you see we are only taking women, I am told, so we would swing by and take Waga for a week or two, leave you with Unckie Crowder and the kids. and Larry if he is still about. ;-) We wouldn't mind a packed lunch of that fine fried turkey and of course some real Southern Cornbread.Mmmmmmmm wouldn't deny a girl that would you.???? :roll: :lol:

chrisy":3em2pz5f said:
and Larry if he is still about. ;-)

Oh he's still around. We're trying to get Larry to move down to Giles County.BUT if you think for a cotton pickin' minute he's spending Thanksgiving here, you and me need to have a serious talk. :shock:

Crowderfarms":1qc3ukyn said:
chrisy":1qc3ukyn said:

Oh he's still around. We're trying to get Larry to move down to Giles County.BUT if you think for a cotton pickin' minute he's spending Thanksgiving here, you and me need to have a serious talk. :shock:

Crowder, if you have a friend that is called "Larry". Which one of you and Paint is called "Moe", and which one is called "Curly"?

MikeC":36va3lkz said:
Crowderfarms":36va3lkz said:
chrisy":36va3lkz said:

Crowder, if you have a friend that is called "Larry". Which one of you and Paint is called "Moe", and which one is called "Curly"?

Paint has a friend named Larry. He plays the part of 'Shimp" Paint is Curly cuz he's bald. I thought you are "Moe"

dieselbeef":2vhguy8k said:
.Mmmmmmmm wouldn't deny a girl that would you.???? :roll: :lol:

not you crisy...[/quote]

as the girls wont let me drop in on fla, I'll have to twist an arm so as I can you instead :heart: