sharing

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie

Reaction score
I received this lovely PM from "guest25" and thought I'd share it with the board and my response. I have edited the vulgar words out.

quest25 said: (hereinafter called 25. No real guest would be as rude as she's been.)

"frankie i am pming you so i dont pulicly step on your little black toes

Could this be a racial thing?

you talk about me requesting unbiased information check your records you have made no posts disputing what is posted on cabs own web site so evidently you and all the angus cheer leaders concede to the facts.

Why should I dispute what's on the CAB website? The percentage is what it is. I said we need to know where we are before we move forward. If you need that broken down to more simple terms: we need to know why more cattle aren't meeting the standards so we can fix it. That's the beauty of the AAA. They don't set around and pat themselves on the back and say look we're the top dog. They say we can get better. And we will.

and evidently you can post no unbiased independant studies pertaining to your black beauties.

Actually, I can. But if you honestly wanted to learn about Angus from an unbiased site, there is a lot of research from Universities and in industry magazines online. IMO, you don't want to learn about Angus. You already have your mind made up; you want to bash them. You are really making yourself look like a small, tiny little person.

now for the record i am of the opinion based on research that the angus breed is the most over rated pile of garb there is. you cheerleaders are so good you think at trying to undermind any other breed .

Got news for you: you've been on the record. What you've written is on this board forever. I see that you post no references to your continual breed bashing, yet claim it's based on research. Could that be Montana Beef research? I'm not trying to undermine any breed. I don't have to.

you must be politicians also. people ask for facts you throw curves and distractions.

Care to point out a curve or distraction that I've thrown out?

you throw your ### and sling your mud to keep people unfocussed . that is just the hype that has been going on since 1978

You really don't have much respect for cattlemen in the industry if you claim they've been buying Angus "hype" since 1978.

oh one other thing i mentioned an article that was posted on cattle today about a year ago concerning the meat packers finally realizing they had been sold a lot of hype and the alledged angus superiority was falling by the way side
you cheerleaders would not even comment on that.

How am I supposed to respond? Facts are facts. We use them to build better cattle. Plus we only have your word that such an article exists.

then today you try and detract from those who have posted about breed associations web sites its ironic that you call their sites biased and you will not address the cab web site and you angus people dont have the ### to post info pertaining to your own breed nor address info from your own sites.

:lol: No, I'm pointing out that you ask for unbiased information about Angus, but you're happy to accept other breed association information. The job of any breed association is to sell their breed, not offer unbiased information. That's unfair and hypocritical on your part. I hope you never own an Angus animal, so why should I point you to any information on them? I'll just be happy to continue to point out your erroneous information. It shows you for what you are.

what we have here is a failure to communicate if you cannot defend your own breed of its web sites and put up some facts .

I'm having a good time communicating with the board. You ignore the fact that you were wrong about almost everything in your earlier post. I can continue to point those errors out if you continue to post them.

then you need to stay on the sidelines and put a zipper on it and you just might learn something

ROTFLMAO!! First, I'm not likely to stay on the sidelines when you're bashing Angus and CAB. And Secondly, I seriously doubt that I can learn anything from you.

where i come from thats like the pot calling the kettle black.

I hope your momma isn't reading this board. She wouldn't be proud of your antics. And your language!! Tut tut.

now you can feel free to take this message and post it if you like. but see i doubt if you have the ### to do it because all you are about in my book is deflecting positive dialog and trying to undermine others for i say once again you addresed nothing about your breed only addressed me and those who replied to the post . kind of ironic isn't it. no not ironic just typical angus dialogue. oh by the way i bet you have allready become rich from those black beauties.

Since you mailed this to my mailbox, I don't need your permission to do whatever I want with it. Just FYI, anything you send to me PM will be posted for the public to read. When I see some positive dialog from you, I'll point it out. And I did by congratulating you for not bashing Angus in the one post.

so this pm is for you go out and make it an angus day if you can find the suckers willing to fall for that crap .

You're not in charge of my day. But I have been out walking among the Angus cows and wondering what those little bull calves will be worth this time next year. Angus bulls are selling on average for almost $400 more than they sold for last year across the US. Almost 69% of the producers polled by the Western Livestock Journal use Angus bulls. According to a cattlefax survey, most producers are using Angus bulls and plan to buy another one when they need a bull.

oh one more thing how much are you asking for the brooklyn bridge because i bet you even bought into that.

respectfully guest25

No bridge here. But if I had one you'd probably be the first to bid on it.

frankie, ever notice that people like that always want to control everyone else. are any of us trying to stop him from doing what he wants. they always have one opinion & can't see anything else. i thought that's why we lived in america so we could do what we want & raise any kind of cattle we want to. guess he doesn't accept the theory to live & let live. i will defend anybody's right to do what they want without hurting others. have a good day & be rubber so things just bounce off. ha! ha!

IMHO the best way to deflate an aggressor or aggressive person that tries to encite a riot (verbally or otherwise) is to simply ignore them. Consider the source...

My comments are NOT directed at any given person on this board or anywhere else. They are often?? looking for an argument and it takes two to "fight"...lol.

All breeds and peoples' opinions have a place on Earth. Nothing wrong with "tootin' yur own horn" as long as the "tooter" doesn't try to elevate themselves by running another person (or their ideas) down. That's what Courts and Wars were created for ... lol.

:D

I agree with Bill. Consider the source and go on from there. I challenge us all to simply ignore people who a spoiling for a fight. Also, you don't have to be so tough when you're sitting at a keyboard spewing out garbage to rile someone. I dare say that these kind of people would never have the guts to express themselves in a one on one situation like they do over the 'net. Probably run like a scared dog if you stomped your foot at them!
J. T.

J. T.":2gqt02x7 said:
I agree with Bill. Consider the source and go on from there. I challenge us all to simply ignore people who a spoiling for a fight. Also, you don't have to be so tough when you're sitting at a keyboard spewing out garbage to rile someone. I dare say that these kind of people would never have the guts to express themselves in a one on one situation like they do over the 'net. Probably run like a scared dog if you stomped your foot at them!
J. T.

i agree with both. and just from my point of view, what all of us say on the board is mostly biased. we are stating our opinions and for the most part we're biased in our own favor. that doesn't mean we can't understand where someone else is coming from or try to see their point of view and still disagree. that's kinda what this board is about isn't it? to help us and share our opinion with others and have them share theirs with us? but that could just be me.

Frankie, I believe that the "little black toes" comment may be referring to your position when it comes to Angus....

....and I, for one, am very surprised the guest25 is a lady....

Why does it seem that many of the nuts are from KY??

There aint that many here, believe me lol

MD

Keeping your integrity is the real deal. You did good Frankie. Some people are always pull'in for pleasure and others are always pushing for pain. I was always taught that I weren't no better than anybody else but I was as good as anybody else. It doesn't take much to make some people sink spurs on you. Just stear clear of the potholes. Life is a bumpy enough road as it is.

redfornow":1icwso4a said:
Why does it seem that many of the nuts are from KY??

There aint that many here, believe me lol

MD
Many of Kentucky's finest Cattlemen don't have or want Computers. Unfortunately, a couple of the un-finest do have them.

I would hardly hold someone up as a person of integrity that posted a private message from someone to a public board. That is about as amateur as it can get. Never saw anything that childish in a while. Much more childish that someone firing off a letter with a few words in poor taste.

mtnman

If he was so proud to act a fool, he wouldn't have went private anyway. That was spineless in my opinion.

guest25":1vr9mwf8 said:
mtnman":1vr9mwf8 said:
I would hardly hold someone up as a person of integrity that posted a private message from someone to a public board. That is about as amateur as it can get. Never saw anything that childish in a while. Much more childish that someone firing off a letter with a few words in poor taste.

mtnman

mtnman in my pm to frankie i told frankie if she chosse to feal free to post but the way she cut it up with parts of sentences did not exspose the whole message and the gist of it.

i have since asked her if she was going to post it to please post it in its original format. and the way that she stated that i used vulgar language i would like for all to see what i really said in its intirety.

when i chosse to pm her private i did so to speak my peace. and rather than keep all the back and forth retoric on the public forum. i see it as a darned if you do darned if you dont equation. because when i say something about the angus in private or public neither suits her! i feal she choose to take it public to try and intimidate me which she failed to do. appreciate your input guest25

25 thats typical on the cut and paste. I think it was totally Chicken Shxx to post a pm. But I would have expected nothing less.
You have the right to your opinon just like everyone else on the board, you will have to learn to avoid the cram it down your throat breeders.

Edited after thinking on this a while if you would violate a Private Message makes you wonder how reputable you are in dealing with people. It says private for a reason. Did you need to run and tell, can't defend yourself cause G25 is giving you a run for your money on all the rhetoric, or you just were not big enough to ignore the pm and wanted to try and belittle some one in public.
I would not do this to the person that irratates me the most on the board.

Sorry 25. It has always been my policy not to enter a battle of wits with an un-armed person. I ain't got time to play that game.

Caustic Burno":ztvv15bd said:
I would not do this to the person that irratates me the most on the board.

thanks Caustic, 'preciate it.

i agree, when i saw that the pm had been posted i thought it was in poor taste. as much as the actual pm. maybe even more. but whatever.

If we were all speaking person to person, we would probably be more civil, and might be surprised how well we could get along when we weren't hiding behind a computer screen. Perhaps the battle has gone on long enough? How about a truce?

I do belive "25" is trying to hide her responses by putting them in this format. I'll bet if she asked someone, they would tell her how to post quotes and responses.

guest25":2ihqhpgo said:
LETS SEE NOW THE VULGAR WORDS YOU MAKE REFRENCE TO WOULD THEY BE CRAP 2 TIMES IN THE EMAIL AND THE WORD BALLS TWICE IN THE EMAIL. FOR THE RECORD I CONSIDER NEITHER VULGAR WORDS. NOW ALSO FOR THE RECORD UNTILL THIS WEEKEND I HAD NO IDEA THAT YOU FRANKIE WERE A FEMALE.

You can consider whatever you want vulgar. You must realize by now that you have no credibility on this board. You don't know that I'm a female. Someone told you that, but you don't know it to be true.

SO I APOLOGIZE FOR USING THE WORD REFERING TO THE MALE ANATOMY OR SCROTUM.

Let's see now, you don't consider using that word vulgar, but now that you think I'm a female, you apologize for using it? Can you see how foolish you're looking?

I HAVE TO WONDER IF YOU HAVE EVER USED THE WORD CRAP IN SPEAKING OF WHAT SOMEONE IS SAYING {LIKE TO SAY THATS A PILE OF CRAP.} SO ABOVE ARE THE VULGAR WORDS FRANKIE LEFT OUT. AND AS I SAID HAD I KNOWN YOU WERE A WOMAN INSTEAD OF SAYING ONE DID NOT HAVE THE CAHONAHS I WOULD HAVE SAID TO YOU THE BACKBONE.

You had no right to send anyone on this board a rude, insulting PM with vulgar words, no matter their gender. If I hadn't posted this, I wonder how many more I would have received?

just so you will know for future refrence i dont squat i stand. sure hope yu get the point.

Who gives a rip? You have publically, over and over, insulted, slurred, defamed the Angus breed. You have put out claims without backing them up. I have posted information showing your unsubstantiated claims to be garbage, but you just go on along merrily making a fool of yourself.

NO THIS IS NOT A RACIST THING AS I DONT HAVE A RACIST BONE IN MY BODY. WHAT I MEANT TO SAY WAS LITTLE BLACK ANGUS TOES.

Are you sure?

NO MY OPINIONS ARE FROM CAB'S OWN WEB SITE PERTAINING TO WHAT I HAVE PREVIOUSLY POSTED SO HERE IT IS AGAIN.

9,000,000 HEAD SENT TO 32 ANGUS FEEDLOTS

1,700,000 GRADE CHOICE THE REST DONT MEET THE GRADE

And again you provide no proof of your claim. I posted a link to a non-Angus article where an Angus breeder was hitting the CAB mark at 65%. You totally ignored the facts (not opinion) that I posted. Instead you continue to post verbage that you won't back up. I have responded at least twice to this undocumentated claim. I will again: if your figures are accurate, we just need to get better. We can do that. Don't expect a truce from me until you either provide a link or back off this claim.

BUT NO BREEDER I BET TELLS POTENTIAL BULL CUSTOMERS THIS I BET. I SAY THIS BECAUSE LAST YEAR THIS WAS DISCUSSED RIGHT HERE ON CATTLE TODAY. AND REPLYS WERE MADE BY ALLEDGED TO BE ANGUS BREEDERS LET THE PUBLIC EDUCATE ITS SELF ITS NOT OUR PLACE TO EDUCATE THEM.

You're not making a lick of sense here. Would you like to try again?

LASTLY A PROGRAM BASED ON THE FOLLOWING WORDS ASSUMED TO BE OF ANGUS INFLUENCE I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE AND MANY OTHERS HAVE ALSO ON THIS BOARD IF THEY CANT PROVE ITS ANGUS THEN THEY SHOULD POST IT PUBLICLY FOR THE CONSUMER TO SEE. BUT THEY ARE FULLY AWARE TO DO SO WOULD UNDERMINE THERE PROGRAM.
THERE WAS ALSO RESPONSES AS TO THE ABOVE ITS NOT OUR PLACE TO TELL THE CONSUMER ITS ALLEDGED TO BE OF ANGUS INFLUENCE LET THEM LOOK ON THE CAB WEB SITE AND FIND OUT FOR THEIR SELF.

The "truth" about CAB is at the USDA website listing the specifications of every USDA certified branded beef program. Apparently you haven't bothered to read the facts. You might take some time to do that and come back to this discussion with some actual knowledge. (If you can retain it that long.)

THE ARTICLE WAS ON CATTLE TODAYS HOME PAGE AND WHEN I FINISH THIS POST I WILL BE EMAILING MACON TO ASK HOW TO FIND THE ARTICLE IN ARCHIVES AND THEN YOU WILL SEE MORE REASON I DONT BELEIVE IN ANGUS.

Please start another thread so I won't have to chase you down. You do seem to be trying to hide your posts.

SHOW ME WHER I HAVE ACCEPTED ANY OTHER BREED ASSOCIATIONS INFORMATION OR MADE REFRENCE TO . DO I DETECT JEALOUSY OF THE OTHER BREEDS HERE.

I never said you accepted other breed association information. You had hardly had time to even research them when I posted. But you responded very positively to all the links to breed associations, while you demanded unbiased research on Angus. That's what a hateful breed basher does. They ignore real facts and put out opinions as the truth.

WHY NOT PRINT THE WHOLE PARAGRAPH HERE NOT CUT AND CLIP TO TRY INFER SOMETHING OTHER THAN WHAT WAS SAID. AS A MATTER OF FACT WHY NOT POST THE WHOLE PM AND LET THE BOARD JUDGE FOR THEMSELVES AS A MATTER OF FACT PLEASE POST IT. ;-)

:lol: Oh, you'd better check the length of your nose, "25". I did post the entire PM, minus the vulgar words. You'd like for the board to believe I edited your post, but it's not true.

[u]MY MAMA RAISED ME NOT TO BE A PACIFIST BUT TO STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND AGAINST WHAT IS WRONG. EXAMPLE IF SOMEONE IS GOING THE WRONG DIRECTION DOWN A ONEWAY STREET LET THEM KNOW. IN SAYING THAT I FEAL THERE IS TO MUCH HYPE ABOUT ANGUS NOT JEALOUS JUST PREFER TO REFER TO CAB'S OWN WEB SITE AND NUMBERS. AND SO I WILL SUGGEST TO PEOPLE TO LOOK AT THE WAY THEY ARE GOING VERSUS THE FUTURE DIRECTION OF THE BEEF INDUSTRY.

You have every right to point out to people a better way to go. You don't have a right to post lies and mis-representations about my breed of cattle on this board. You claimed some MARC data said Shorhorns outgraded Angus. It was not the truth. That data was right in front of you. Now you're telling us you remember accurately what an article months ago said? I say again, "25", put up or shut up.

OH AND THEN BEING FROM THE SOUTH THERE IS THAT SONG THAT SAYS YOU HAVE TO STAND FOR SOMETHING OR YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING.

Yep, considering your earlier post on this board touting a particular breed as perfect, you'd apparently fall for anything.

IF YOU NOTICE THOUGH I TOLD YOU TO FEAL FREE TO POST THE EMAIL. IF YOU THINK YOU ARE INTIMIDATING ME BY DOING SO YOU ARE BAD WRONG. FOR YOU SEE UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE I DONT COME TO THIS BOARD TO INTIMIDATE NOR AM I INTIMIDATED BY YOUR ANTICS OR ANYONE ELSES. AND AS I SAID ABOVE PLEASE POST THE WHOLE UNEDITED UNCLIPED EMAIL. AND IF I NEED TO I WILL EVEN SAY PRETTY PLEASE.

LOL! You were daring me to post it and I called your bluff. I don't need to intimidate you. But you haven't PMed me since I posted the second PM. You came on this board to bash Angus and I object to that. I did post the entire email; I edited the vulgar words because the policy of this board is to keep the language clean.

HERE IS A CHALLENGE FOR YOU POST SOME PICTURES OF YOUR ANGUS FOR ALL TO SEE.

ROTFLMAO! You won't even tell us what kind of cattle you raise and you demand that I post photos? :lol: :lol: :lol:

LET ME SAY I DONT OWN ANGUS AND IF IM SMART ENOUGH TO NOT FALL FOR ALL THAT ANGUS HYPE YOU SURE COULD NOT SELL ME THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE THINK ABOUT IT. :roll: :roll: :roll: ;-)

You don't own Angus :?: Thank goodiness.

AGAIN I APPOLOGIZE THAT I DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE A FEMALE HAD I HAVE I WOULD NOT REFERED IN THE PM TO THE MALE SCROTUM. IT WAS BY MY IGNORANCE I DID SO AND BEFORE YOU DELIGHT IN ME CALLING MYSELF IGNORANT OF YOUR GENDER. TO BE IGNORANT IS TO NOT KNOW SOMETHING BUT TO BE STUPID IS TO KNOW BETTER AND DO IT ANYHOW. SO YES I REFERED TO MYSELF AS IGNORANT TO YOUR GENDER. BUT NOT STUPID AS I REFUSE TO OWN ANGUS. ;-)

[ DONT BET THE FAMILY FARM REMEMBER I WAS IGNORANT TO YOUR GENDER BUT WISE TO ANGUS CATTLE. :idea: [/i]

Again, you don't have a clue about my gender. So don't let that stop you from showing your true colors. And again, and again, thank goodness you don't have Angus.

BTW, "25", I've responded to your demands in the Sale Board thread and asked some of my own. Waiting...

guest25":1vs31e3e said:
mtnman in my pm to frankie i told frankie if she chosse to feal free to post but the way she cut it up with parts of sentences did not exspose the whole message and the gist of it.

LOL! You are an out and out liar, "25". The only change I made in that PM was to edit the vulgar words. Shame on you; your nose will continue to grow. You dared me to post it and seem to be surprised when I called your bluff. And I'll do it again.

i have since asked her if she was going to post it to please post it in its original format. and the way that she stated that i used vulgar language i would like for all to see what i really said in its intirety.

You claim you didn't use vulgar language, but apologized for the language because you think I'm a female. Now what does that say about you?

when i chosse to pm her private i did so to speak my peace. and rather than keep all the back and forth retoric on the public forum. i see it as a darned if you do darned if you dont equation. because when i say something about the angus in private or public neither suits her! i feal she choose to take it public to try and intimidate me which she failed to do. appreciate your input guest25

Anyone who reads that post sees that you weren't looking for peace. It's insulting and crude. Now your face is red and you're trying to cover yourself by blaming me because I did what you dared me to do. There isn't an Emoticon on this board to express the grin on my face right now. You can post a link to the claim you make about Angus in CAB feedlots. Or you can just not mention my breed again. Either one of those will make me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts