Shades of "city slicker"

Help Support CattleToday:

So what you are saying is you'd like a booking there as your next birthday present right???? :shock: :D :lol: :p

Are you asking that we pass this on? :cboy: A little help?

backhoeboogie":yzfiv3aw said:
So what you are saying is you'd like a booking there as your next birthday present right???? :shock: :D :lol: :p

Just send me the money and I'll vacation chasing my cows around.

dun":20py7tah said:
backhoeboogie":20py7tah said:

Just send me the money and I'll vacation chasing my cows around.

Next time you are out in 110 degree heat throwing hay bales or hanging onto a kicking struggling calf, just remember, people spend a lot of nickels doing that for fun. :shock: You get to do it all the time for free.

Whatever man came up with that idea was a genious.

I can see him now sitting out in the hot sun thinking "Damn this is hard but I can't afford help. Maybe I can get a whole bunch of city folks to pay me and get alittle done at the same time"

I laugh to think people go to those, if they were smart they would realize they could make a little bit and ride in a pick-up doing the same job

Definitely not for me but it is a good idea and I bet the folks have a lot of fun. I read some of the testimonials and it also sounded like a good place to meet wimmen - that is if you were lookin for such.

Latest posts